Looking for a adult only league to join that actually helps each other out and works together.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Cincy73, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Cincy73 New Player

I'm currently in a league with a bunch of kids and I'm the only one who has ever assisted someone there ( same with my last two leagues). I'm 36 and married with kids and new to this game myself, a lvl 94 at time of post and a pay player. Want to max out my hero character and build more dc themed heros and maybe villans and work and use roles together for big acheivments. My only character atm is cinicon who currently has full Steel package but will ultimately be a kryptonian robot. USA PC player eastern time zone, usually on in the evening.
  2. Knife Edge Level 30

I sent you a private message. Maybe the Justice Knights could be your next league?
  3. Virgo Metropolis Resident

I'm looking as well but pretty much losing hope. I'm a returning veteran player (CR 62) but it seems as if every league I join promises to help lower level characters but before long all the max-level characters are off doing top-tier raids, leaving lower-level players to fend for themselves.

Maybe you might be the exception?
  4. KiaserX Level 30

Yes, Virgo, I did not get a chance to talk to you before you left. I was sad to see you go, however, it is a choice to every player to sift as far as they want before sticking around or moving on. Some of us can only raid certain days of the week since we have work and other obligations that keep us away from certain raiding days. Others have been breaking from the game in bits due to the lack of future content for the next several months. It is not your fault and I want to be clear that, but there are those that help and aid in more than just top end content. I was tempted to run with you through the low stuff and log from the other game I was playing to come help. I knew if no one did you would feel slighted and leave. I wish you well in your success, in finding a new league that will give you what you need and make you a happy camper. Be well and keep on truckin.