Bring more TV costumes to legends

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Scorpion, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Scorpion Well-Known Player

I finally managed to make it down the list and collect all the legends then I realize the removed the supergirl TV costume "didn't know it was a limited time considering all other legends are still there". Anyways don't know why they removed her with her show gaining in popularity and it would be a good chance to bring others like flash, arrow, and maybe even vixen. We have enough different costumes for batman to start a timeline yet many others are lacking and these are good chances to also introduce new Lpve maps considering most of population finished them.
    • Like x 1
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It was likely a licensing deal gone sour, so I doubt we'll be getting more skins like that.

We were originally going to get BvS Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, and Suicide Squad Harley Quinn, but that fell through too apparently.

Hate to rain on the parade, as I would love more costumes based on TV, Movies and Comics as well.
    • Like x 5
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I've started taking things said with a grain of salt...
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Aw you just started ?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Wanna take bets on how long water will be pushed?
    • Like x 1
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I honestly don't think Water will be released. It's very obvious they are having trouble either with designing it or programming it or implementing it somehow. I think it will be pushed back and pushed back and eventually ignored, like the Gorilla Grodd Legends character.
    • Like x 3
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Grodd won't ever be released because the only Dev that was making legends quit... i wanted to go ape so bad! now i'm stuck with flash only for farming LPVE. So unless someone else is being trained then we won't see much of any legends anytime soon.

It's becoming increasingly hard to remain optimistic about the game with everything that's been happening. I mean, we finally got a new PVP suit, but after a how long? Hush and night wing were announced at 2014 SOE Live and released shortly after. I'm no mathematician but that's 2 and a half years roughly...

You've played as long as I have. You know where I'm at....
    • Like x 3
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

I was so looking forward to those legends skins based on the movies. Really disappointing something got messed up. And this game seems to get no love as far as promotion and being connected to the movies/tv shows from WB and DC. At least imo it doesnt. Ive always wondered why. Wouldnt attracting more players be the goal? More players=more money which also equals a more successful game.

When u really look at this suicide squad stuff this weekend its not really connected to the movie imo. The harley style is bombshell. And the belle reve map while is in the movie its been part of the DC universe for a long time and the deadshot gear could of been added at any time. Plus they went with the more classic deadshot look as opposed to the movie version style. And then i see the other day the injustice mobile game added joker, harley, and deadshot skins from the movie. How can a mobile game get these skins but the only game out there that is the DC universe not do this? Its really weird, at least to me it is.

But it was nice to see them do something. I did buy the harley style and really like it. But if i had a choice between that and the movie harley i would choose the movie. Obviously a ton of people keep asking for more styles on the MP. I have no idea what they were thinking when adding the sequined stuff when the game 1st went live. Those, the alien heads, bird heads, and the like. And then later use those as a reason to say style on the MP dont sell well. Well ofc they dont. :confused:
    • Like x 2
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

I say at the earliest summer of 2017
    • Like x 1
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Style on the market place should be back weapons, like a the shined brass sheild as a back, with emblem spot ofcourse. different style hoods and masks. Hairstyles, iconic suits, iconic emblems/ new emblems, cool cape styles

actual money making items...
    • Like x 1
  11. Pults Loyal Player

I'd rather new than reskinned. Reskins have a lot of unfixed bugs associated with feats.
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Maybe the licensing deal was changed because of the mobile Injustice game .
    • Like x 1
  13. Voaxghost Well-Known Player

I want TV Arrow so I can like "YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!"
    • Like x 1
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

This game isnt made by dc thats why its only licensed out to
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Grodd isn't ignored.
    He's just daydreaming at Strykers lol.

As for the Water Powerset, they still gotta get all of the Water out of the Treatment Facility.
    [IMG]

That's a lot of Stuff you gotta convert over to DPS.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It'll for sure be released. They stated they want the combat system changes implemented before releasing Water. That could mean it's a compound power (like Nature, Electricity, Sorcery and Earth) that relies on weapon usage or it could be something to do with balancing so they wouldn't have to rebalance it after the CR differential is removed. Water is probably the most requested power since the game released. There's no way they'd pass up a cash cow like that.
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse Creator League

I though Grodd was in Gorilla City on Earth 02?? ;) ;)
  19. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Licensing is a b****.
  20. Scorpion Well-Known Player

DCUO keeps pushin on new players but us older players getting bored. This little pvp thing they did was sad, Lpve has ran through many cycles and not only do majority have all the feats but all the current legends, we need a new map or two and if actual new legend characters aren't gonna happen then maybe some new skins tv, movie, New 52, any "no batman".

You guys remember when skimming came out and it was supposed the first of the new movement mode variants. Years pass no others even get talked about. I wonder was it to hard to do the others and they just gave up or is it just one of those things they liked talking about don't wanna release; ie new ui, serum powerset, water powerset, Grodd, fixing healer powersets, I'm sure there is more but off top my head.