Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. phatom star Level 30

You guys still recruiting?
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Yes we are!
  3. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Do we still do Monday night top tier raids? Otherwise known as "carry Necro nights"? I'm going to be coming back this week. @anxient, when will you be on?
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

End game night is scheduled for Friday nights. Look forward to getting everyone together.
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Going out of town tomorrow. Will be back Friday. Hit up Dethstryke or Necromonica Shade in game if you're looking for an invite or have questions about the league.
  7. Rewboy13 New Player

Hey I'm interested in joining yalls league. My in game name is Terribly Shocking, back in my day i was a bada** but oh how the times have changed. I hope we can get in contact soon and I restart my DCUO career
  8. Acesia Well-Known Player

Won't be able to play in the evenings, I apologize and hate that I have to miss this :(
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Will be back home tomorrow. If I don't get on tomorrow definitely will Friday. I'll add you to my friends list. Look for the two toons in my sig and look out for me as well. Look forward to meeting up.
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Bump still looking for active members.
  11. Vraxs New Player

Are you guys on PS4 or PC, I have both but wondering what the guild is on
  12. Acesia Well-Known Player

Does it matter since the merge? Most that I see on are PS4s, but I've seen one or two PCs since I've been in the league.
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

Been away dealing with in real life stuff. Back now and looking to get ready for the Amazon Fury 3 and stats matter. Looking for all roles to build a group ready for the big changes headed to the game.
  14. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Hello I am looking for a league to start worrying about stats matter still new and slowly grinding. I am a nature healer 50cr / 29 sp right now. My Villians name is C4t4lyst. Thank you for your consideration.
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

Updated the requirements on page 1.
    Always have room for a healer! Hit me up in game and I'll get you an invite!
  16. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Thank you
    • Like x 1
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Happy to welcome C4t4lyst and death lamp to the league as well as a few returning players.
    • Like x 1
  18. KingKoopa88 Active Player

I guess I'll be useful and help bump the thread.
    We could use some more bodies. I'm tired of only seeing Anxient's toons on the statuaries lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Ah, ok I was trying to use my mic the other day and anxient was only one on couldn't get it to work right. Where I am using PS4 easier to use my mic. sorry
  20. C4talyst Well-Known Player

probably won't be on tonight promised kiddos I would watch ghostbusters with them if they were good. hopefully Saturday or Sunday night I will be on and I will run with you guys if that is ok