Episode 26: Launch Date + The Story So Far

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Anxient Loyal Player

Got back to school? Really?
  2. DCcollectamanic New Player

LMFAO YA YA YA I KNOW WHATS COMING OUT YOUR MOUTH LMAO I KNOW I KNOW...... but considering i dont mess up THAT bad in my typing lmao i think i do pretty well for a legally blind person if i may say so myself lmao (and in case you're wondering no i aint figured out how to comment on a post made by someone else when i post on here yet lol)
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

For the record, Mark Twain never wrote any such thing. He also knew better than to write with a comma splice.
  4. bagofboom Committed Player

BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!!!
    (Well, tacos for dinner was pretty cool but this is still better!!)
    ;)
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Hand of Fate: Released August 14th, 2012
    Home Turf: Released January 29th, 2013

Sons of Trigon: Released August 29th, 2013
    War of the Light pt1: Released January 22nd, 2014

We've been there, done that...survived it. "Dangerous"? Hardly. Unfortunate, sure...but it's a necessary evil to right this ship so that maybe we won't need this level of downtime again.
    • Like x 3
  6. garrick New Player

what time tomorrow will it be live?
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

whats the down time for this dlc tomorrow?
  8. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Did i miss some official thread stating this "stats matter" stuff? I keep asking people in chat to tell me where it is...i don't believe there is one. So until some dev says so, can we drop that shizzle that ends up on EVERY POST!!!!!
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There is no downtime.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Mepps said it will probably be 10am PT, the same as with the last Episode.
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's only a small line in this announcement as they had announced it a few months previously, but I can't find the original announcement thread as I'm not sure exactly when they said it first.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...leases-open-episodes-and-summer-plans.276455/
  12. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

So that's about 12 pm CST. Awesome.
  13. DCcollectamanic New Player

FOR THE PERSON WHO ASKED ABOUT THE DEVS POSTING ABOUT THE STATS MATTERT THREAD...... check the mid year update thread bc mentioned in that thread is the "stats matter" stat revamping and removale of cr differental ( amount of damage inflicted upon u by adds/bosses or your damage effect on them based on your cr and the adds/bosses cr)
  14. Sw33t Well-Known Player

Who cares about whether skill points or combat rating is gonna be "Tha thing" in future gameplay. I am sure people will find any other "reason" to measure their e-peens, be it the wrong colour of your aura, wrong power, wrong eye colour or whatever. It is just right out laughable. I am at CR 165 with one of my toons, with 135 SP right now, and I don't have more problems than any of the other players do, even with their "fantastic" 250 SP. People can just carry on that grinding if they think that will make them the Jesus of the game. I certainly am not going to grind those rediculous "do that 3000 times, kill 5000 of those" and similar.

I just make sure I do three things:
    1) I read and study how to play that given duo/alert/raid
    2) I read up on the feats
    3) I make sure I know how to properly play my role and execute my powers and loadout.

.........oh, and I forgot the 4th thing I do:

4) I do not rage quit the mission and call people noobs just because we occasionally die and can't finalize the mission.
    • Like x 3
  15. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Oh, and no downtime either.
    • Like x 1
  16. DCcollectamanic New Player

HATE TO SAY IT TO YA BRO BUT THE REASON AS OF RIGHT NOW U AINT HAVING ANY MORE PROBS THAN ANYBDY ELSE IS BC OF CR DIFFERENTAL IN PLACE.... ONCE THAT IS REMOVED THEN THE GAME WILL CHANGE. who knows it may become ten times easier for you bc you do the three things you say you do or it may become harder based on your skillpoints or gear stats that remains to be seem when they finally do the cr diff. removal. so to say that now is pretty much null and void since as of right now its how high your cr is in game that determines how well you fair in the game more over thn how well you can use your power loadouts or play your role.
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No downtime...
  18. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

YEEAH M3 2 KOOL 2 GO B4CK 2 SCH00L, I's GOT STREET:CRED, HOMES LMAOFF ... or not.
    Please take your advice and apply it to the man in the mirror :rolleyes:

Did you mean legally blond person? :p
  19. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Just 9 hours and 48 mins to go now.
    • Like x 1
  20. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

Your way off on SP grinding, had over 220 before I even started running lpve. 200 is easy to get and now that everyone won't be focused on getting gear they can spend more time on feats.
    The one thing I would like to see is......skill tree values being worth more, as you know they can be a grind an the pay off should be worth way more
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.