I AM NO MAN'S SIDEKICK, I AM AN AMAZON, I AM HERE TO SAVE MANKIND...THE WONDER WOMAN MOVIE THREAD

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Jan 18, 2016.

1. JeffEllis Committed Player

Wait, that's Wonder Woman? I thought that character was a reboot of Xena.;)
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Would have made more sense :p

Umm, how would you be able to tell if they did release the Invisi-jet? o_O
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Here are some pics at this year's Licensing Expo's revealing WW props and costumes
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone, here are some new pics that were release at this year's Comic Con[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ignoring the other images can't currently see (stupid machine playing up again), but that looks to me like someone simply photoshopped her armour on (with paint) because it looks like you can still see her right nipple (and the leather 'strap' doesn't seem natural)

And what is with original Wonder Bewbs' head below her shield? o_O
  7. Korlick Loyal Player

Looks pretty good to me.
    • Like x 2
  8. The Quickster Well-Known Player

HYPE!!
    • Like x 3
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

There was no Air Force during WWII.
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I think I just had one of them nerdgasms.
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

:oops:

By all rights I should be nerding out hardcore. My inner geek tells me so. I even want to be nerding out over these trailers.

And yet I'm not.

There's good moments in each trailer. Stuff that is amusing and at least raises an eyebrow of interest. But there's other moments that pulled me out of the trailers, and there's just something missing, something they're not quite getting right that's making it miss for me.

It's just frustrating and a bit disappointing at the same time.
  13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

*OUR REACTION* (My husband and I)
    [IMG]
  14. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

SO HYPED!!! BUT ALSO SAYING PLEASE BE GOOD! PLEASE BE GOOD! PLEASE BE GOOD!!!
    [IMG]
  15. Stardazer Committed Player

I actually cried while watching the trailer. Whether I'm a fan of Gal Gadot, or not, it is unbelievable that Wonder Woman has her own standalone movie. Princess Diana is one of my favorite comic characters and a role model for myself. I am so proud and thrilled for the movie. I absolutely cannot wait to see it! :D
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, what? o_O
  17. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Question.. is ww immortal? Because wwII was a long time ago, and bvs took place im pretty sure in the current day.. shouldn't she be wrinkley?
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

This movie is actually set during WWI, thirty years even longer ago
  19. TheOtherTed Active Player

Technically true, kind of. In the U.S., the Air Force (formally the "U.S. Army Air Force") was officially part of the army until shortly after WWII, but its actual operations were largely independent of the rest of the army.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hmm, had always thought the US Air Force branched off from the Navy, and it matters not which branch the planes were tied to, US still had an air force during both wars