Episode 25 Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Where does the Black Lantern corps emblem drop? Wanted to buy it at broker but to rich for my blood :(
  2. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Oh and I love ep 25 very fun ran it three times got 2 good drops
    :cool:
  3. Krossssss Well-Known Player

One more Question, how come I can only post here? How can I start my own forums or discussions?
  4. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Nothing wrong with the loot system. Random is random. Heck, I got lucky and got 3 pieces of elite gear in one run of RIT. Never happened to me before, probably won't happen again.
  5. Travis Johnson New Player

I'm having an issue. Since public test servers came out for episode 26, only me, for some reason, can't see anything in the watchtower, vault, and even my own base. Everything is empty. I have restarted my router and modem 100 times. I have no packet loss. I have done a hard restart on my Xbox too many times to even count. This game isn't loading properly. My Character is Meta Agent0. May someone please help me out. I would really appreciate it, I have a lot of stuff to put on the broker.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The test server has nothing to do with the live servers. Test server is only accessible by a PC. Xbox and PS players can't log into the test server via their consoles. Try checking the game assets. The link here for the PS3/4 version says to hold L1+L2+R1+R2 at the DCUO splash screen. I would imagine it's the same for the Xbox One version. That should run a deep scan of the files (which could take 20-30 minutes) to make sure everything is right.
    https://help.dcuniverseonline.com/h...eshooting-Checking-Assets-Running-a-Deep-Scan
  7. Brishen New Player

Aye mann, sorcery pets are OP.
  8. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

Episode 26 ...

When will it drop??