With Episode 26 Server became highly unstable - mass crashing in instances

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Elusian, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

We experiencing a lot of crashes inside the 2 new instances and as well outside of them. I really cnat say what it could cause but it happened in the 3 hrs of my test server stream a lot. We had 5 people crashing at one point in the new raid at the same time.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are tracking down this problem. Thank you for the heads up.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you let us know if you have noticed any pattern as to what causes this? Is it always in combat, or when choosing loot, or when zoning, etc?

Or, if you have videos recorded/posted, we'd like to check them out.

Edit: We're reviewing the video at https://www.twitch.tv/elusian/v/78270429.
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

Yes its the only recording I have so far. To be more specific it was the 2nd raid that had the most people crashing and starts at around 1h 46m 56s We do had crashes on the first one too. It starts right after the first boss gotten beaten and I think that was also an issue in the Duo when we finished the first room encounter.

I do not believe its related to loot as I got no loot on the 2nd run (issues with resetting on test) on the first boss but crashed as well there.
    It was always out of combat. I havent tested older content but will do after figuring it could be possible if still needed.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Any further info could be useful - we are still hunting.
  6. Sivulla Dedicated Player

First screen freezes and then crash to desktop without any message.

Happened first just as headline popped.
    Then second run right after when boss dropped loot.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks for this thread, by the way. We have resolved the issue and were able to get it fixed in time for today's publish.
  8. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

Nice to hear/read.

Will Episode 26 come out next week then?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

26's date is still to be determined.