Do all variants count for feats in LPVE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MatthewCohen, Jul 12, 2016.

1. MatthewCohen Active Player

I know modern batman and arkham joker do count but will bombshell catwoman for example count for the catwoman matchups
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

I hear people often complaining about how their Bombshells don't count at all, so I haven't really tried with any other skins rather than the original ones. :/
  3. xhalur Well-Known Player

In theory, yes, they should all work since it's still the same character overall just with a different outfit.

However, there have been times in the past where certain Legends with variant skins didn't count properly towards certain team-up Feats due to either a bug, or a simple oversight while it was on Test that then went and made it on to the Live servers. Either way though, this would usually just get Hotfixed within a week or so and people could then get the Feat(s) they needed.
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I haven't had a problem with teamups, but there is an issue with at least some checklists.
  5. muellersascha Well-Known Player

Bombshell supergirl definitely does NOT count in smallville. Have tried many times. Tickets have been created but no change yet.