Can loyal players get discounts from the MP

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by megamanzero, Jul 6, 2016.

1. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Too bad they don't give a discount for troll posts. Right, OP?
    • Like x 1
  2. megamanzero Loyal Player

Im only subbed on PS but not PC. Is that why i dont have a badge
  3. megamanzero Loyal Player

You wish lol
    Id revive my quantum toon cause i can give power for days
    • Like x 1
  4. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Yeah actually it might be but in all seriousness you should be able to get the ps badge in your profile page. Not sure how that works though. I do want you to know that I am kidding really, you are ok in my book.
  5. megamanzero Loyal Player

Thanks friend. Let me know when ur book is available on theaters...i cant read

But make sureit has subtitles.
    • Like x 1
  6. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

Lol,
    Sure why not, this forum already has a **** ton of people posting nonsense just so they have a reason to post more, and thats all for a little title that basically says, "i post, a lot".
    At this point, whats 10k more people doing it going to matter, at least they'll have a good reason for spamming the forums with nonsense for a title. $$
    • Like x 1
  7. Hecate New Player

You obviously care if you took the time to reply. The Sky does turn pink during sets and rises so you're redundant.

I'm going to completely ignore that last part because you're just making a horrible attempt to being a cyber bully.
  8. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Next time you quote me make sure it was to you, unless your using two accounts which might be a big no .

Don't send me inbox messages about threatening people when you did the same thing, Also you sound like someone who needs thicker skin so a piece of advice. Don't troll the internet.
  9. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Still after rereading this thread yeah you should get a discount based on likes and posts lol
  10. megamanzero Loyal Player

if this is what your therapist said then you might need a new one or maybe you just misunderstood them. just cause you attack something doesn't mean it's because you're insecure. sometimes whatever you're attacking deserves being attacked.
    • Like x 1
  11. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

^This guy. Always has the best sig.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

No. Subscribe if you want your discounts. People funneling money into this game at risk deserve that.
  13. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  14. Hecate New Player

It's funny how you mention drama and then you bring up a ton of it. You didn't offend me, but you are being reported.

And next time you decide to get overly offended by something I say, don't hold it in for years and let it fester, that's only damaging yourself ;)
  15. Hecate New Player

Well tell me, what have I done to deserve to be attacked?

Sit on that one for a while.
  16. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad One says what makes you a loyal player? The Iron Bull says if you were a loyal player you would not ask for a discount.
    • Like x 2
  17. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

This is my PC account, that's my PS account. I'm not the only one who does that and the Devs are aware of this. So it's not a big no like you assume it is.

I don't know if you know what loyal means or not but with loyalty comes reward. If someone or people want better loyalty rewards, they have a right to voice their opinion and be listened to. The 10% off on the Marketplace is a great loyalty reward, as I said above but if someone wants something else, they should be heard and if the Devs don't like it, they should be the ones to tell them no, not you.
  18. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

You know what I am going to tell you here like I said in game, I am not going to argue with you and if you don't like something I have to say you have the option just like ingame to ignore, which is where I am placing you, have a good day and life.
  19. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Whenever you put me on ignore the only person you're defeating is yourself. I may not always bring logic to the table but when I do, it's hard to swallow. Whatever I say on here is purely opinion based unless I state otherwise. I'm really just trying to help. I have good intentions and try to speak for people who agree with me too. I'm pretty sure we fought alongside each other before but you don't remember that because you're dwelling on negative things, that of which is your problem not mine.

You do you booboo
  20. megamanzero Loyal Player

is that really your takeaway from what i said?
    • Like x 1