TYT Army (US PC/PS Hero)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ogreboy, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Ogreboy Active Player

[IMG]

I have two big passions in life… Comic books and The Young Turks. The whole premise behind both is that they inspire belief… They make you believe that you can make a difference. Well now I want to try and make a difference in my own small way.

I’ve formed a “TYT Army” league in DC Universe Online (US PC/PS, Hero). The idea is to create a place for fans of both DCUO and TYT to hang out, talk, B.S., and back each other up in-game. I’m looking for players of all skill levels, from brand spanking new to seasoned veteran. The only requirements are participation in our Discord server [download the client], and a reasonably positive attitude (hey, we all have our off days).

Branching out into other games is always a welcome idea, but DCUO will be the bread and butter of this group. Knowledge of The Young Turks isn’t a necessity, but I guarantee the show (the largest online news show in the world) is going to come up.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in game (Ogreboy, or Saturn Witch) or hop in the Discord server, or you can always hit me up on Twitter: @OgreboySmash.

Note: I am not affiliated with The Young Turks, DC Comics, or DC Universe Online in any way, shape, or form. I’m an avid fan, and simply looking for other like minded people.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ogreboy Active Player

Worth noting: Fridays will officially be "Hawaiian Shirt Friday". There will be no requirement to wear the style in game, but I will expect to see selfies via Twitter of you in your best palm tree clad shirt. Also, this is completely not a real post I just find it boring to write *BUMP* in a blank space and hit the post reply button... Where's the fun in that?
  3. Ogreboy Active Player

From "TYT Glossary"

Of Cooooouurse
    Some people prefer to use the expression “It goes without saying” to describe a blindingly obvious point. But since Cenk does not believe any notion he comes up with should ever go without saying, he prefers to demonstrate the self-evident nature of an idea with a long, drawn out “Of Cooooooouuurse.”

(Because I hate just typing out "BUMP")
  4. mbrewer77 Active Player

I might be interested. I've recently returned to the game as a casual player. We can work out any details via PM.
  5. Ogreboy Active Player

From "TYT Glossary"

Do You
    Hip Hop-derived expression Ana uses to advise others to pursue their passions, enlighten themselves or otherwise get the most out of what life has to offer – as long as everyone involved is consenting and no one gets hurt, that is. She began using the phrase after doing a segment on televangelist/milkshake entrepreneur Pat Robertson offering up his usual judgmental moralizing under the guise of advice and decided that people should start coming to her for advice instead. “Sometimes when I get extra saucy, I like throw in a ‘boo’ at the end,” she adds.

(Because I hate just typing out "BUMP")
  6. mbrewer77 Active Player

I'm still looking for a league. Feel free to PM me if you want to setup an ingame meeting or something.
  7. Ogreboy Active Player

8. masterplan464 New Player

I know who The Young Turks are they are the largest news media on the internet and tell the news how it should be told not like Fox or CNN. I would like to join on my new toon he just reached level 30 in 2 days if I may say so myself. Power is atomic and I am new to atomic tanking. I've been a tank before fire and rage. I am new to atomic. My in game name is Atomicalmenace I currently have unlocked 89 skill points and he is barely level 30 some I already had on my other toon so I just bought them. I would love to join and play the game while leveling up, getting some feats done, and talking about life,politics, and everything in general. I am 20 years old and to top it all off a Bernie supporter!
  9. Ogreboy Active Player

10. Kroye Loyal Player

That .gif is pretty amazing, but I'm worried I'll get a seizure if I keep looking at it.