Most useful weapon and LEAST most useful weapon?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CodaTheWOlf, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Lokkii Committed Player

I disagree, Rifle is beast, HB are solid ranged, the bow is horrible.

Melee I like DW and MA.
  2. Ogat New Player

Just personal preference:
    PvE melee: staff,1handed
    PvE ranged:HB,dualwield,1handed(HB multitarget,dualwield singletarget,1h singletarget if i need to focusfire sth in a group and want as little splash dmg as possible)
    PvP: I love Brawling for pvp period, close secods are 2handed and MA
  3. TheRealDeathern New Player

Pistols. Got to have them.

I hate two handed. Slow combos.
    • Like x 1
  4. Larfleeze New Player

I've died a lot more times than I care to say because I was in the middle of the slip shot / jump shot animations. While the movement is great in some cases, in a lot it's more of a hindrance than not.
  5. Lynx Committed Player

I like that the shield 'stays' when you're blocking, it's a bit more realistic looking than the other weapon types. Most of the attack combos are pretty interesting and flow well too.

Personally I like dual wield the least.
  6. Ven New Player

Meh. I love 2H. Combos maybe slow but pretty darn powerful.

For me, I just can't get into shield.
  7. TheRealDeathern New Player

I troll so I need something that builds my power quicker than two handed does. In truth, I'm HL so I can make anything work, but I just think pistols have very very easy combos...hold tirangle hold square, and recharge away.
  8. TDSK Committed Player

For weapons, I dislike MA and 2 handed. MA just doesn't feel right to me. I love Hand blasters for range. Charged Blast into solar flare is awesome for AOE.
  9. mgkaenzo Committed Player

o_O that depend on your role, on your power, on your style of play, on the content...
  10. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

This is a complicated question because everyone likes different things. I don't think there is a weapon that is the most almighty and powerful lol

Personally I love Martial Arts and Rifle, but thats just me. Those weapons are good for healers. Some weapons aren't good for tanks or trolls. It really depends on your preference and role
  11. blklightning New Player

When I was spending more time on my tank, I used handblasters. Never had an issue. Their crowd control is great.
  12. H.. Committed Player

Best for me, My Fists ( Brawl )!
    Hand Blasters too, love the Fist Slam and, Solar Flare:)

Worst for me, anything that is not my fist! (or, HB)
  13. DrewCheech New Player

I'm currently using dual pistols which I love, but bow is my favorite for range.
    Bow's flurry shot packs a great punch, and the one where it rains the arrows just looks awesome (especially with light powers)
    My favorite melee would be one handed and staff
  14. recoil Committed Player

there's no single weapon answer for this question as the true answer is actually a combo style. the best weapon style for rampimg damage in combat scenarios is the handblaster and brawling style. while it's true hand blasters are weaker they make for good battle field manipulation. and brawling isn't gonna help against a ranged villain. plus as weak as hand blasters are they can be improved by using brawling AND hand blaster at the same time in close combat. this channels the attack of the hand blaster through the brawling weapon and triples the damage output.
  15. Absolix Loyal Player

The thread is nearly 3 years old. Weapons were vastly different than what they are now.
  16. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

I wouldn't say any weapon is useless. For each weapon choice, you can always find someone that excels. Rifle user here since the days of TKJ. It's funny, back then people used to tell me it wasn't a "tank weapon" and I always got the job done. Now, I see a numerous amount of tanks using it ever since WM has been introduced. The irony, yet I can proudly say I'm the OG:cool:
  17. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I thinkStaff is the best Melee and Handblasters the best range.

Dual Pistol and Rifle need to be removed from the game forever.
  18. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

WOW! I didn't even notice how old this was lmao

Edit: OP made this two days before he never logged into the forums again :/
  19. xD25x Dedicated Player

Just for ***** and giggles one day i went over a couple pages of the looking for a league thread and maybe 1 out of every 20 people who posted there are still active. That seems like a horrible retention rate. Not surr if its the many game altering mistakes the devs had made or if its the toxic elitist playerbase.
    • Like x 1
  20. HARDL1GHT AC3 New Player

i love bow and duel pistols because ther eboth range and melee ability of both is hillarious to hit your fow with a bow and or slug e'm in the head with a good ol' fashion pistol whip