The actual #1 player in the world here

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WockaFlockaPhil, May 8, 2016.

1. Saami Loyal Player

I doubt that OP was serious.
    Good post. Made some people think again this being #1 in casual MMO.
  2. HarleyBiker142 Well-Known Player

And this thread is still going...squash it already.
  3. spookyboo Well-Known Player

Your clain to fame was glitching the odyssey feat and the dev's publicly denouncing the mechanics were not intended. Nothing special about you other than your false ego.
  4. cassi Well-Known Player

So yippie for you, being the pixel master...guess what kid, feel free to get up, dress, walk out the door, and go get you a woman..I am sure she cannot wait to idolize you for having no life and smashing buttons all day...LOL ...You are the man!
  5. silikyan Well-Known Player

6. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

lmao nobody cares
    • Like x 2
  7. Hillsmae Active Player

I'm better tbh. I've been celestial since beta. Goml
  8. Kroye Loyal Player

Truth.

When Wocka gets asked how many skill points he has, he says, "all of them."

Never been knocked out, I hear.
    • Like x 2
  9. Kroye Loyal Player

You're asking the wrong question, B. You should be asking, "Who is that getting T-bagged in the signature gif?"
  10. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

Who cares.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

Like I just said
  12. Kroye Loyal Player

Clearly, I do. I'm seriously curious.

Who is that getting Tbagged in your sig? I'm guessing it might be Spytle since I see the duck in the corner. Ducks in PVP always make me think of Spytle for some reason.
  13. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Congrats! 100 SP in that amount of time is very respectable if this is your first time playing the game great job!

I think it's great you do that without the incentive in the form of marks that allowed us to get styles and get even more SP when the game started, all in all considering the state of PVP (at least on PC/PS side) that is an achievement to be proud of for sure. I would get those 8 man PVP feats while people are still cueing for them if you haven't gotten them already. Since it seems that's how you enjoy playing the game I'm happy for you.
  14. BumblingB I got better.

*shrug*
  15. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

My bad, went afk but, checking back on this thread. What's up people?
  16. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

and?
  17. TestReporter Loyal Player

LMAO, like SP makes a player the best player of the world, it just means you spended dumb time farming feats to call yourself OP.
    Britteny could call herself the best player, Elusian, Duqu, or even Cobra2k, they actually have archievements, you are just a guy that nobody knows, looking for attention.
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Why does anyone care about this kinda stuff? Cause i sure dont. Btw there is no #1 player. There is always someone better then you.
    • Like x 1
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

And that is why they should of never made feats named after leagues.
    • Like x 2
  20. High Troller Loyal Player

if that in-game leaderboard ever appears in the game, that is a great reason to make more room on my full ignore lists for others.