Orgin of Psylocke

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by GalaxySniper, Jun 4, 2016.

1. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

U didn't read my sarcasm in my post?
    I don't trust fox to do anything good except bleep things up
    • Like x 1
  2. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

LOl my bad. I think I take ur post alil bit to seriously cause u have a lot of knowledge on character so I view ur opinion and many others intriguing and seriously at the same time.

Trust me, when I talk to u about comic book I get all excited :p
  3. megamanzero Loyal Player

no. the thread was originally in the gameplay section. should have been for funhouse. got moved since then. yay
  4. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

I read n collected religiously until 98 , than life (time) n finances interfered, I moved had my "retirement" in storage at my moms place, upon her passing I didn't have transportation to retrieve the "treasure" of course my siblings didn't know the value n it went to the landfill , 15 long boxes all with bag n boarded comics , 3 boxes of action figures 6" n up , special editions , 5 binders of cards , so after all that I said no more, never stopped me from being a comgeek ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

:eek: :oops:

And to think, I still have my Gen 13 collection boxed up in a wardrobe. Sadly, nobody's stupid enough to buy it these days....wish I had been that smart.
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Had the first 15 issues, :(
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, when was Betsy ever a blonde? o_O
  8. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

check the video out on the 1st page ;)
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Five seconds of that voice was already putting me to sleep, and not interested in wading through fifteen minutes (even with the sound turned off) just to find out when she was blonde for all of two minutes in some non-canon story
  10. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Well then I guess u got ur answer in the 1st 2 min in the video then ;)
  11. Morcra Committed Player

mmmmm i dont think even marvel could pull of a good origin story for psylocke.

Seriously, its just so convoluted and confusing. I recently read everything about it and it doeesnt make any sense. She is still my number one Psych though without a doubt.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only listened to five seconds as that's how long it took for the page to stop playing it after pressing the 'back' button
  13. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Well the good news is that you learned that she was a blond b4 her hair was purple so that all that matters right ;)
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Umm, no, like said, only listened to five seconds because that's how long it took for the page to stop playing it
  15. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

But u ask me when she was a blond due to my comment. So since u didn't look at the vid u read my comment. She was a blond. So now u know :D
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

For someone who listened to that video, could you describe for me please when she was a blond? Only images have seen of Betsy Braddock had her with pale purple hair
  17. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Ok I guess I got a lil lazy that's why I said watch video but i'll explain it. Psylocke is Captain Britian sister who are twins so it made since at that time for her to be blond.

The reasoning of her her being purple is basically Marvel wanted her hair being purple so I guess there was a short story of her dying her hair purple.

And Pylocke also became more of a bad *** after she died as well
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, knew that she was the twin sister of Brian "Captain Britain" Braddock, but not all twins are identical and had never seen her with blond hair, when she was first introduced (before the whole "Kwannon" body swap mess) she had pale purple hair
  19. Morcra Committed Player

.......U know...he just said that her hair is now purple because they just wanted it purple. So marvel just changed it. No explanation. they just did. It was a much simpler time. please stop making this more complicated then it is.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wasn't trying to make it complicated, just didn't remember her having blonde hair