Lost 130mil due to lack of Customer service and Mail bugs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LifestyleDcuo, Jun 14, 2016.

1. LifestyleDcuo New Player

On May 26th my friend sent me 130 mil via in game Mail. I never got it . I tried deleting my mail and nothing worked , me and my friend have sent in tons of tickets to try and get this fixed , the last ticket my friend sent in was about 1 week ago and the Gm's still have not responded to his ticket and I'm losing hope . I pretty much lost 130 mil due to this games issues and due to lack of customer service
    • Like x 1
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Some guy in the forums last week said the exact same thing and then someone in game felt sorry for him and just gave it to him. That wasn't you was it? Because otherwise I'd suspect this was a scam on your part.
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Why wouldn't you send a small amount to test it first? I know you're mad, and I would be too, but the whole situation just reeks of unpreparedness.
    • Like x 2
  5. Kharhaz Committed Player

Well....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Im sorry, but have you read the many posts on here about the customer service? what did you think they were talking about? Scotch Eggs?

Welcome to the club mate, another member of the "Daybreak Simply Sucks" society.
    • Like x 2
  6. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

Why should he? It's a game and it either works or it doesn't. If this is true the gm's are obligated to help him.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I just dont believe this story.
    • Like x 4
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

If you are telling the truth just keep sending in tickets.

They will have a record of one toon mailing the money to another. If they see that and then see that the toon that was suppose to receive it never did I imagine they will correct the issue and if they don't that is just shady on their part.

However, if you are making up the story then don't expect the GM's to just magically give you 130 million because that ain't happening.

Worth noting I don't know if you are telling the truth or not and I'm just giving you feedback on your situation man.
    • Like x 2
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

me either, no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in hell am I sending 130mil in the mail, I wont even send 5mil in the mail let alone 130. gg tho ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. LifestyleDcuo New Player

It's a true story bro . That's why I'm writing this post I'm angry that all the money I grinder for is gone and there's nothing I can do to get it back
  11. The SuperSaiyan New Player

Not to sound like an a hole but, you said a friend mailed it to you. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but you saying you grinded for that money. Getting a friend to mail it to you certainly isn't grinding.
    • Like x 4
  12. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

It's been confirmed in other posts that the mail bug from 2-3 months ago is back. He'd just need to empty his mailbox of mails from the broker and/or PC players (or the other platform) or better all visible mails, log out, wait 2 mins, log back in and should see the mail with the 130 millions - if the mail was delivered to the correct mail address. If someone can't spell the name - not the devs faults nor their field of work to recover it.

I already stated in the other thread: I highly suspect Daybreak to not hotfix all of their development environments and thus they bring back old bugs every once in a while when the not-updated development environments finish their content and it goes live (with the non-fixed files containing a former bug in the package).

Also, the mail should return to sender after 30 days if not accepted once the toon receiving logs in. Again: wrong name and inactive toon - something between bad luck and being at fault themselves, not the devs' nor customer service's responsibility to work out.
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

All the money you grinded yet didn't possess instead your friend did.

Who mailed you 130million instead of trading it.

Clearly your both subscribers because you can access more money than $2000 in the first place so why exactly was this done as mail and not direct trade.

Smells like bs to me mate.
    • Like x 5
  14. The Doctor Loyal Player

Lots of jerks here. The guy lost $130 million and customer support has been trash. Ridiculous to blame him in any way. Why on earth would he lie knowing damn well they can easily verify whether or not the money was sent? Sigh...
    • Like x 2
  15. Perseus Chase Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. LifestyleDcuo New Player

I let him hold my money because my legendary ran out and he was trying to find an og smoke buyer, he couldn't fine one so I told him to mail the money back since when I collected it through mail it would go in escrow . I'm not
    Lying bro I'm trying to spread awareness for people and seeing if I can somehow get this issue resolved
    • Like x 1
  17. LifestyleDcuo New Player

Og
    og smoke seller * typo
  18. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

You're mixing things up. Yes, the OP did open another thread about this last week where he complained about his work being in the money his "friend" is sending him; someone else (a well known forum's joker) mocked him by thanking the unknown person who sent him 130 mio ingame and hoping that it wasn't by mistake :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Can you confirm the guy lost $130 million? Can you confirm they sent tickets? Can yo confirm they're getting ignored? I'm on the "doesn't pass the smell test" train on this one.
    • Like x 1
  20. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

i do not think it works that way. i do not believe premium players can even receive money. that may be why there was an error with the money sent. sending items to free to play players has similar results where items are lost in transit.
    • Like x 1