Lost respect for Lebron

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Malachyte, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Actually i saw the stat the other day there was like 4 times there were MVPS that were 1 vote off from getting the unanimous title.
  2. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Looking at the refs' decisions currently, I've lost respect for the NBA officials. That's just one game too much they try to "donate" to the Warriors to keep their hype and thus, their sales alive. The game turned to rats' crap since they softened defense by the rules - which makes all the new records next to worthless BTW.
    • Like x 1
  3. Morcra Committed Player

na that wasnt cool either. he did try to walk over green. But then again with the amount of stuff green has already done he should have been out a long time ago. LBJs got too much pride for someone who moves around so much. I will agree on that. He really should just stick wiith one team. Im sure hes got enough money.
  4. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

Yeah green should of been suspended the next game against OKC. I will say LBJ and Kyrie went off tonight. Great first half game than Cleveland came out and took the second half.

Will be a great game 6 and green returns.
  5. Morcra Committed Player

If anyone deserves soome loss of respect the most right now it should be Love.....

Seriously.....2 points in total.

[IMG]
  6. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Gonna milk 7 games out of it.
  7. Malachyte Devoted Player

I was referring more to LBL outburst and then going to the media about how Draymond stepped over the line calling him a B*ITCH
    Come on now, that is next to nothing when playing ball.....
  8. Morcra Committed Player

yeah i know.Baby brons gotta calm himself. Then again i guess i i would be bias since i dont really like green very much. either way, personally, they were both being *******.