Server crash? Xbox US

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Claux, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Claux New Player

Did the server just crash for xbox one us server? Me and my entire league were experiencing major lag spikes and couldn't move, I logged out and now can't even get to the character select screen. I'm sure my league members are in the same position.
  2. bagofboom Committed Player

US PS4 also. Just now.
  3. Ultimasta New Player

4. Ultimasta New Player

5. RadarX Community Relations

We're looking into this issue now. Appreciate everyone's patience!
    • Like x 3
  6. ED Prime New Player

Same with US PC. League members, and PUG's in a raid all lagged.
  7. IrradiantFlux New Player

It'd be helpful if Daybreak would let players know that they're having technical difficulties. It might stop some of the ranting, or possibly alleviate all of this confusion and angst.
    • Like x 1
  8. RadarX Community Relations

I'm pretty sure that's kinda what I'm doing... If the issue isn't resolved shortly we'll make a bit more noise.
    • Like x 4
  9. Chicken Well-Known Player

10. Abel DCUO Well-Known Player

it's happening on the US/PC servers too just FYI
  11. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

And to think I was going to renew my sub tonight.... HA!
  12. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Question: off-topic but not off topic, but is it possible for daybreak to code a link for during the loading screen that will bring people to the forums on say a playstation. aka something like this:

currently:
    *checks files*
    *game launches*
    *loads character creation and worlds* <- normally where it freezes
    *etc. etc.*

proposed:
    *game launches*
    *loads character creation and worlds* *has a link under the "connecting" prompt that upon a button press will pull up the forums on the playstation browser immediately.

that way if ppl have problems, they can get to the forums/twitter immediately and see what's going on. most of my friends on ps don't get on the forums out of inconvenience, I'm on PC now so I just have it bookmarked xD If there was an "in-game bookmark" so to speak for ps people, that might decrease the panic attacks.
  13. WildcatHunter Committed Player

When we gonna make some noise?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The connectivity issues earlier caused the xbox world to crash. We should have it back up shortly.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are up.
  16. mdawson New Player

down again not happy I chose to sub two days ago lol.