DWF SERVER FIRST CLEAR VILLAIN SIDE XBOX 1

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ication03, Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harlequin Devoted Player

To be fair, there were almost no players even geared enough to get in much less clear DWF when they did it. All of you guys pooping on MI6 need to remember this is not PC/PS. It is a brand new server with a pretty small end-game community. I have no doubt that these guys were the first to down Darkseid.

Frankly, I'm not really sure why most of you are even in here throwing shade (Did I use that right? I'm old.) when you don't even play on XB1. I still think no real progression races can happen in DCUO due to several factors but that is no reason to trash these guys.

ps: While we are on the subject of stuff old guys don't understand, explain what "kappa" means. Thank you.
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

im not throwing mud if they were the first bully for them i just stated there is no way a player can verify that information. and i do have a account on xbox 1 also just as a side note.

as far as kappa meaning is it is a meme create by twitch for people who are trolling others
  3. Splice New Player

I don't understand why people from pc/ps with double the SP as XB1 players, come to this XB1 thread just to trash the accomplishments of others, and on top of that, become defensive when called out on it. Baffles my mind . If you don't care, as some of you so eloquently put it, why are you here? Crawl back under the bridge you came from.
    • Like x 3
  4. tobias808 Active Player

the pc/ps4 players come to be salty because even though they have twice as many sp they still cant complete dwf....we have video proof of the first darkseid take down on xb1....we have screenshots of the date of the headline...because you know it is dated...may 31 2016 is the day darkseid fell on xb1.....dont be salty because you cant complete it with double the sp we have.

edit: Does not matter how much proof we have it will never be good enough....
  5. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

I say the same to PC/PS players who come here to CLAIM to be server firsts in things like SM, without dev confirmation then you have nothing but an assumption based solely on the fact you recorded it and posted first which in itself is not proof in any way, shape or form. FYI, the headline is YOUR headline, NOT that of the whole server.

Personally I have nothing to feel salty about. I didn't need a CR heavy group to finish it unlike some... Did it on day one with CR60-64 group in less time than it took some... And with CR heavy groups we breeze through it in 14-18 minutes unlike some... Did we do it as soon as the servers came up? Yes. Did anyone record it? No, not that I know of. If anyone did record, would they have posted here and claimed to be server first? No, that would just be presumptuous to say the least. It's not even that deep either way, it's an easy raid on an easy game, it's meaningless.

I couldn't care less how the Xbox lot are struggling through despite the CR to breeze through it, my issue is false claims that can only be verified by ONE source and that source is NOT YOU. You have no proof at all, just circumstantial evidence, only the devs have the real proof. That's a fact and there's no need for you to be salty about that.
  6. bagofboom Committed Player

I solo'd DWF on May 29th at 6:15pm. On Xbox.
    Also, I don't own an Xbox.
    I'm literally THAT OP!!
    • Like x 1
  7. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Having a lot of skill points doesn't equate to having a lot of skill lol. You'l learn that, eventually ;)

Congrats guys. I got a chance to watch the league, Tyrant, run through DWF. It was neat seeing them figure out how to run the raid. Didn't get to see them finish it. But it's nice to see they did and this group of players. Congrats again!
    • Like x 1
  8. Nu31 Well-Known Player

congratz!!
  9. Exponentzeus825 Level 30

Actually there was another league on the hero side that cleared DWF the same exact day that MI6 first cleared it and to be honest I don't know who actually did it first. The difference between the two leagues though was that one beat it and moved on without saying a word, where as MI6 members proceeded to go to shout in the watch tower and tell everyone how much better they were then everyone else on the server. The funny thing was a lot of the members shouting were not even in the raid team that cleared it. I know all this because I proceeded to leave MI6 the same day.
  10. Puncheswitrock New Player

Lmao best post I read all day
  11. tobias808 Active Player

Why lie? the only other league out there who even had the Cr was og kings....they imploded waaay before Mi6 cleared DWF....there was no other league on xbox who completed it....even still there are only 3 leagues on xboxus that cleared DWF 1 hero (Mi6) and the 2 villain leagues in this thread....no one has the headline you get when you clear DWF on xbox time stamped earlier than Mi6. Oh and if another league cleared it that day but kept silent how would you have known? hmm....those in our league got happy because we did something others thought we could not do.....take down dwf so soon since dcuo for xbox just came out.
  12. ication03 Well-Known Player

So who is said other league? Because of this is true I would like to check the time stamp and adjust my post correctly. Plus I would also like to congratulate another hero league clearing this raid.
  13. Exponentzeus825 Level 30

Stoned Daily was saying they cleared it the same day.
  14. ication03 Well-Known Player

Ah ok thanks for the info I will get with them and check the facts
  15. Phill Committed Player

I think this is awesome. :D
    A congratulations should be in order for any Xbox players that finishes this one.

Then we have the ones who are all rumphurt because someone did it before them.:eek::eek: ohh Nooo'sss:eek::eek:
    Take your marbles and go play by yourselves if your going to whine about others accomplishments.
  16. ication03 Well-Known Player

Oh I completely agree that's the biggest reason I started the post is to celebrate another league clear. Then some information came to light that we at mi6 may not of been first and I would like to know to update our post on the forums. I would like to start a post where we make a list of leagues that cleared this raid on xbox. Not as some dumb rivalry thing but as a way to celebrate said league hard work?
    Let me know what you guys think
  17. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Now if only you could explain that every league that has a 200sp requirement to join LOL
  18. Exponentzeus825 Level 30

Im not lying, the League I stated said they completed it the same day as you guys. Maybe they did or maybe they lied, only the devs know. Also there is a huge difference between celebrating your accomplishments and acting like ***hats.
  19. megamanzero Loyal Player

they're not the first ones...lol sorry
  20. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

Well actually there is a leaderboard for SP's, CR etc on the dcuobloguide.. As they updated with all Xbox stats. So you can see armor, feats etc too for individuals and view league members. I find it a great way to see if someone is lying about how many SP's they have etc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.