Membership status and downtime

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SigmaAtom, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Ive never seen a restart last this long in the 2 years ive been playing this game. Of course i dont get online every single morning, but this is the longest ive personally ever seen.
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Looks like they're removing the Booster Bundle from the MP. Its ad is gone from the home page. That's why it's taking longer.
  3. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

fine wine disagrees with you.
  4. Pr0tojay Committed Player

hmm but i coulda sworn they said theyll have the booster bundle out a little longer due to the new cosmic material update...thats a shame
  5. The Game Well-Known Player

it kills me that people can't read...lmao.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating all reports.
    • Like x 1
  7. Pr0tojay Committed Player

these posts were made before mepps made any anouncements
  8. flashmaz52 Level 30

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
    when i try to log in say this
  9. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

there were also legendary players who lost membership. the investigation includes all parties. it is not just about the free memberships.
  10. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Guess you didn't know that it says that every restart now? Guess people can't read
  11. YoungTrihard New Player

Today I tried to login in and it's telling me I have to many characters and I've just bought the membership last week Friday telling me I have premium access is this a bug or something and will it be fixed please let me know asap. I'm US PS4 btw
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You should have waited a bit.

Mepps told us they would look into it and they fixed the issue fairly quickly.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It happened yesterday too.

They fixed it fairly quickly. So just be patient and wait a bit.

Mepps will probably keep us up to date.
  14. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

some fault does fall on the people who are hasty. some fault also falls on the company for the glitches. i hope support provides some reimbursement to those who paid beyond what they should have.
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

At least it explains why the game is still in maintenance 2 hours after reset. ;)

The fault does lie at Daybreak for having those issues constantly..... so they should reimburse those who spent money because of this.

But still..... that does not mean that people cannot be patient a bit when that kind of stuff happens.

Heck people did NOT have to buy characters slots to play.
    Just deactivate the characters you do not plan to play.... and play some of your other characters in the meantime.

That is what I did yesterday. Deactivated a bunch of characters....then I played with my Cyborg Bizarro as a Premium player. ;)

16. RadarX Community Relations

We have folks looking into an issue with membership. Definitely appreciate your patience! If you've made purchase which did not grant your normal discount, please put in a support ticket at help.daybreakgames.com
    • Like x 2
  17. madnus New Player

When I am logged in to the site or the launcher my All access membership shows (and has not expired) but when the game launches it tells me I need to delete characters to access the game. After a quick cull I find all my membership perks have been removed and I'm being prompted to upgrade to see them restored. Thinking there was a problem with my payment card (recently issued a new card) I proceed to renew my membership but still nothing. I log out and back in and still nothing. Is this a server-wide issue? Are all memberships being ignored or is it just a few of us poor bastards on the EU servers?
  18. MrJinggles Level 30

Your lucky for EU it was last night when they took the xbox server down now most likely all weekend as there only fixing the US server today
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: We have identified the issue impacting US and EU PC memberships and are working on the fix.
    • Like x 1
  20. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Ha...