US PC/PS Extended Downtime - June 10, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flashmaz52 Level 30

my main language not english am just type english to make u understand me :)
    • Like x 1
  2. WADE Well-Known Player

flash you do know the launcher is part of the game right?
    and the game is down for maintenance
    • Like x 1
  3. SlipAncDC Active Player

Whenever i come home to play it's always something.
  4. Kyriian New Player

Apparently you all that get on here ranting about the down time don't play to many MMO's. This is relatively normal. Update comes out and there are issues. Servers are brought down. Issues are fixed and normal operations resume. It happens with all games. There is not a single one out there that you don't see it. Ranting about it in the forums doesn't fix it. For those that are free to play I would think it wouldn't be an issue. Yes you can't play, but its not like your out anything. For those that are subscribers, do the math, for the 8 hour estimated time frame your out a grand total of your 14.99 of about .13 cents. Yes waiting sucks, but getting in to the game and trying to play when there is a known issue sucks more. Just chill and stop harassing them about a time frame. You'll know when they know.
    • Like x 3
  5. Willb531 Level 30

To bad you cannot put players on the ignore list in forum like you can in-game. I think everyone knows who they would add to that list right now.
    • Like x 2
  6. Lady Zalandra New Player

Really you claim racism.... I'd really like to know how they know your race and anyone else's for that matter if that is the case....
    • Like x 2
  7. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Did you mean to quote me?
  8. flashmaz52 Level 30

guys u dont know anything and tryin to be cool . read carefully ok ? carefully ? my second account log in ok ? but my payed didnt log in . got it ? again ? my second account log in log in log in log in ok ? but my payed account or (main account didnt log in ) got it ?
  9. ZORELDA New Player

OMG Flash that's what they are fixing, Your account will be fine . This has happened to me before, It does give you a scare but when you see it is an issue with others as well , That means RELAX.....LOL
    • Like x 2
  10. WADE Well-Known Player

actually you can ignore them click on their name
    to pull up their profile on the right is an option for ignore
    • Like x 2
  11. WATCHDOG New Player

Nope, sorry I meant the flash dude. He claimed that they are racially profiling him through a game that doesn't even take your ethnicity lol
    • Like x 2
  12. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

The read the words that came out of everyone's lips in ENGLISH. They are having a problem and working on it, you are being annoying and disrupting things, if you can't log in at all here is a link https://auth.daybreakgames.com/logi...ing_cas_security_check&theme=dgc&locale=en_US

If your on a pc, go to the ones below where it says about you forgot a password or a username.
    • Like x 1
  13. Willb531 Level 30

Thanks WADE, did not know you could do that.
    • Like x 1
  14. Achilles Arrow Active Player

Hey guys, when was the last update? Do we know anything else on how long this might take? And Mepps, think we can get some information on how things are every hour? It would help us out to estimate how long we will be waiting. Are we at, "Almost back up"? or, "We really screwed the pooch"?
  15. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Oh I know I don't take anything on here to heart, and didn't think you were. Actually just waiting for files to copy before I can take off so figured I could read the thread while I wait,.
  16. AverageBuisnessMan New Player

Well, this should be fun. Guess it's time for me to catch up on the rp site I'm procrastinating on, guess it's kinda good for me overall. Kinda funny.
  17. RadarX Community Relations

Please feel free to move the off topic discussion to the off topic section. We appreciate your patience with the maintenance.
    • Like x 3
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: We have identified the issue impacting US and EU PC memberships and are working on the fix.
    • Like x 15
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: All worlds are online and the PC membership issues have been resolved. We are investigating an issue with lifetime memberships.
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.