Help Needed

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by SpidersOnCrack, Jun 9, 2016.

1. SpidersOnCrack New Player

hey i haven't played since my account got hacked during halls of power part 2 and i had to make a new account so i wanted to ask what dlcs i could get and skip the one's i don't need thnx for all the help
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

I suggest buying a 1-month subscription to have a feel for how the game is right now and it'll be plenty of time to blast through a whole bunch of episodes.
  3. SpidersOnCrack New Player

thnx for the reply im still mad psn couldn't get my account back i had spent alot of money in the game had a og nimbus and all the dlcs just to get screwed over like that
  4. WATCHDOG New Player

Don't do what he said that will be stupid, unless you CR is at least above 80-100 because you cant use the full advantage of the member ship. I suggest you guy buy the episodes individually until you reach that suggested CR. For instance only buy the dlcs that allow you to use T3 and T4 once you get a full set of t4-t3 armor then go to buy the membership to use T5 -T6 alerts, dunos, raids. And that ranges between level 80-99 cr i believe i may be wrong. but he is correct, if you just wanna see how it feel, go buy it, it wonderful !

You haven't stated weather or not you're level 30, which if you aren't would be a stupid idea to buy membership. But when you do hit level 30 you're allowed to do t2-t1 alerts, raids, dunos for free. I suggest until you do all them alerts and raids to the point where you're are literally blowing through them cause you have became stronger, than buy the dlcs individually
  5. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

You forget that free players have to buy power styles, can only have a minimum amount of cash (in-game), can only have a few characters and stuff like that. A membership is rather cheap, and don't have any restrictions to anything. Besides, you can easily reach lvl 30 in a week. Faster if you power-level. If you buy stuff individually first, then get a membership, you'll only end up paying for a lot of things twice.
  6. WATCHDOG New Player

I only paid $14.99 to to get t3-t4 alerts, etc unlocked on steam which allowed me to pass combat rating 60-80 i believe. and that is a small price to pay, which to add i think those things are literally unnecessary when you are that low anyway cause you aren't gonna be able to do things like you wont anyways. I guess it just depends on how you play. and i just get concerned with people buying the membership and not having a clear objective on how to use it to their full advantaged and that makes me cringe lol. cause i met a lot of people online with level 12 that have the membership and i be like why? lol. Okay it maybe give you more space, or more power sets but still not worth it when you're that low.
  7. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

The All-Access is $14.99 for one month, and it gets you:
    • Access to all DLC Packs
    • 150 Free Replay Badges Monthly
    • Unlimited Prometheum Lockbox Unlocks
    • Unlimited in-game currency
    • More Inventory Slots
    • Free daily Vault Access
    • Form a League
    • 14 Additional character slots
    • 20 Broker slots
    • 36 Additional Bank slots
    • Trade items and cash
    • (and quite possibly all powers and the shield weapon, but I bought the shield weapon before becoming a member, so don't know for sure.)
    • (and 500DBC every month)
    This is you buy for one month only. If you buy for several months at once, it's even cheaper. If you buy for a full year, it's only $9.99 pr month.
    • Like x 2
  8. JeffEllis Committed Player

This. I pay 15$ for lunch. 15$ for nearly unlimited play, some replay badges, no currency cap, all powers and DLCs, 16 character slots, 500 in game cash it more than justifies the cost. If you don't have a CC/debit card, prepaid cards, paypal, etc. It's 50 cents a day. Renting a 2 hour movie on demand is 6 bucks. Netflix is about the only thing with similar entertainment value so have DCUO subscription on one TV and Netflix binging on another one.
    • Like x 1
  9. JeffEllis Committed Player

Yes you get shield also. It's all powers and weapons and should include water when it's released in 2045.
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

So the game's going to last another 30 years? Woohoo! :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Yui Loyal Player

The game could last a very long time but I wouldn't count on it lasting for that long. A lot could happen in 30 years time.

As of right now, the game still supports PS3 and as long as the game is doing that, I don't think it can move forward to keep up with future games.

12. JeffEllis Committed Player

DC role playing games have already been around 30 years and will likely last another 30. At least for those of us who know what these are. ;)
    [IMG]
  13. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

Water is releaed in 2045, according to JeffEllis's post. We're in 2016. That makes it 29 years until Water is released, and I expect the game to be around for at least six months after that. So 30 years more, give or take a month or two. :D