RNG is Broken, Time to Get Rid of It In DC For Good

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

If only you would calm down with the nerf-calls and free loot. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  2. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I'm sorry miss, I don't know you and you seem to have some sort of agenda with me. I can't help you.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Obvious troll is obvious.
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Exactly!
    • Like x 2
  5. warpaxio Well-Known Player

u got purple ring in BBS? good for u mate since purple rings dont drop in raids :/

i ran trough bbs on my main 25+ times without getting utitlity belt or a trinket.
    guaranteed purple drop in a raid might be an easy fix to frustrations ppl are having. it might even result in ppl spending more replays.

if loot counter exists it should be individualy count to each instance. ppl are discouraged to run other stuff that might ruin ther loot counter as well.
    • Like x 8
  6. Saami Loyal Player

Purple neck 146. My mistake
    • Like x 1
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

The whole RNG system banks on people not getting what they want and resetting until they get it. For me it has the opposite affect. I have posted a few times that my munitions toon has run DWF all 3 weeks now and not 1 purple drop. This doesnt make me want to reset. It instead make me annoyed/angry and i want to log off because i question what im really paying for.
    • Like x 2
  8. Dibrie Committed Player

#bestgearvendor
    • Like x 2
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Working as intended
    • Like x 2
  10. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

You know the saying " If you dont have anything nice to say...THEN ****" JS
    • Like x 1
  11. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

# Best gear in vendor
    • Like x 3
  12. UltraVillain Committed Player

Welcome to the most disillusioning and unsatisfactory reward system of any mmo, the product of a bull headed idiot making a pitch for the 'most idiotic idea of the decade to be found in a video game' award.

#Best gear in Vendor
    #All content worthwhile
    #Stats matter
    #Don't Ignore PVP
    #Quality content >> Quantity and/or frequency of content
    #it's DC Universe Online not just Generic 25minute raid Online
    #More love for solo and Open World
    ......etc etc
    • Like x 4
  13. Korlick Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Korlick Loyal Player

...two belts. Two roles. Seems good to me.
    • Like x 5
  15. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The RNG seems fine. I do support best gear in the vendor though. But as far as drops go it is what it is. Random is random. It's been in MMO's for the longest time. Only reason I spend Replay Badges is to try and get the Omni Pieces just because I like rare orange pieces.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I just got all 4 of my 150 pieces last night.

After 11 DWF runs :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  17. Backseid Devoted Player

If they expect people to spend real money to play an instance, it really should have SOME sort of guaranteed prize.

As is, they will never have the customer base they could.

Will some people continue to put up with this type of system? Sure. But there are sooo many that will not.

Again, I'm only talking about the use of real money here.
    • Like x 4
  18. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Great suggestion, all they need is to add every possible drop to the loot picker once the boss goes done. Reduces the game progression process to a guarenteed number of successful runs, similar to XP levelling, and forces the devs to come up with a better incentive than gambling for content to be worth their customers spare time.
    • Like x 2
  19. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

I crafted mine in half the RB's and less hassle :)
  20. Veritasum Loyal Player

"broken" RNG is in fact RNG. And a "strict" no RB self imposed rule is a good thing for the longevity of the player. Keep up the good work. Oh and congrats on beating the "impossible" raid.
    • Like x 1