Armories & Soders

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ComicsKid, Jun 6, 2016.

1. ComicsKid Committed Player

Look, i get it! You switch armories, you switch equipment. But if you run out of colas and buy more, you still have to return to your armory device and imprint the new soders.

If I'm in the middle of running content and I'm switching between DPS & Role (dps on trash & role on boss) it sucks that i have to go into my inventory to equip the soders every time i switch roles just because i ran out and bought more.
    • Like x 1
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Work around, just refresh the stack before it is all used up.
    • Like x 2
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Or give us the Omni Cola idea that Torikumu got over 100 likes on.
    • Like x 6
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

• Like x 6
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

$10 is steep for DCUO. < $5 is better.

At $10, they'd make more per sale, sure, but less people would buy it because the prices aren't in line with the other items they sell. More people would buy it if it's cheaper and it'd probably make a lot more money at the lower price point than the higher one.
    • Like x 1
  7. Wallachia Devoted Player

I never understood why we can have an infinite soder cola for PVP and Iconic PVE/PVE but we can't have an infinite soder cola for PVE, if the mere fact of being infinite doesn't change anything other than not having to rebuy it all over.
  8. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  9. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

No but I would spend 5 on it
    Note: So long as it is redeemable for all my toons
  10. JohnDC New Player

Yeah addition to the quick menu : Imprint armory , would be welcomed.

I also hate having to warp back to base to imprint and if I don't and switch roles , then I have lost that new dps gear in the bank and can only get and imprint back at my base. Doesn't help during a raid.

I've always believed that this option should be integrated. ;)
  11. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

I'm sticking to my Soder Max. Even though it's only level III. I don't like sacrificing exos to create VII level soders. Those damn bits aren't easy to come by and go directly to my gear. Plus I don't like how soder extreme only returns a percentage.

But I do like buying soder extremes and soder enhancer to craft max. Simple and convenient to me.
  12. JohnDC New Player

um Johnny, Extreme's and max and all non boost sodas have the same stats, read it.

Unless its a vit, dom, might etc enhancing soda , then the stats are the same.

Crafting Max instead of just using Extreme's isn't logical.
    • Like x 1