Paradox Wave

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Screos, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Screos New Player

At what CR would you say Epic Odyssey is feasible, solo? I know 160+ would definitely do it, but has anybody accomplished it sooner than that? I've seen some videos on it, but they were all recorded in 2014-2015.
  2. ication03 Well-Known Player

Mr wonder did it at like cr 140ish
  3. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

For every power comfortable, i say like 146cr
  4. Harlequin Devoted Player

It depends on the power and how you do it. If you pace your damage on the Tyrant and just pop one extra boss at a time, it's possible for most powers in the high-130s/low-140s. If you Leeroy it and pop all of the bosses at once, you will need to have some serious burst to take out the Oppressor and Warrior ASAP.
    • Like x 1
  5. Screos New Player

Ok. So with Sorcerer, it'd be burst, and since they're squishy I'd really want to be in the high 140 - low 150 range.
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

Do you know the raid and the bosses? If you watch where you are and pounce on the Oppressor right away, you could do it earlier with the right build.
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

I was able to do EO since 140, but it was before mid range, so maybe a lot sooner now.
  8. Tacca Well-Known Player

I saw a video of a 13-something solo eo with earth and sorcery. They were kiting alot and were letting the pets do the damage
  9. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Deathmike soloed EO when endgame was T4.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tacca Well-Known Player

Impossible since paradox is t5. You must mean endgame t5.
    • Like x 1
  11. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. Tacca Well-Known Player

You were better off passing it off as a mistake...
  13. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Have you never heard of Deathmike?
  14. Tacca Well-Known Player

Yea he used to solo a lot of raids. He did solo paradox but not eo.
  15. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

He soloed it during T4. That's how good he is. Let me know if I can spell anything else out for you.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Tacca Well-Known Player

A bad joke is a bad joke.
  17. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

I won't argue with that.
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Someone with way to much time on their hands. Did you watch his old videos? It took him hours to do all of that himself. Yeah for doing it, but I never understood why.
  19. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Someone, who plays a video game, has too much time on their hands? Hmm, I think you're on to something here...
  20. Asura_Revenge17 Level 30

Isn't the walk-in portal gone for PW?