DC Comics Rebirth & DCUO

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Telos Usr, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Was just wondering, with DC Comics initiating "Rebirth" after all issues 52, is there going to be any DCUO tie-in's or items? Its looking good so far art/writer-wise and I personally think the new line of costumes are a nice mix of Pre 52 & New 52. Would be awesome if we got a few of these styles through lockboxes and/or vendors. Any Devs have any news, or even hints?
  2. llISUPERMANIll New Player

that would be so awesome, though my toon does look like beared superman at the moment... would be great to get pre 52 Supermans emblem...
  3. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

I hope so, it would be great to get rebirth styles like they did with the new 52 styles
  4. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Just a tip, im not sure when the devs sneaked this update through and im Praying its not a bug to be fixed, but the Stalwart Defender chest Emblem area seems to have been expanded (aka Emblems look bigger), including with the BvS Emblems. If you're using the Pre52 Supes Black costume it should be pretty perfect for it.
  5. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

In another thread Mepps posted "noted" when ppl were asking for them too. Clearly not a guarantee at all but hopefully even a few random bits could be included in the MP or even a Rebirth Pack. Its kinda silly that at this stage the closest we've gotten to a Superman Top is New Genesis or Noble Warrior.

A collarless gloveless slimline top cannot use up too many resources and as we obviously wouldnt get Emblems on them it would open up a few other style options.
    • Like x 1
  6. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

we have the stalwart defender and the scuba shirt though, those work pretty well.
  7. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

2 collared styles
  8. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

The original first few issues in the new 52s had Lee's costume design sketches at the end. I recall he had an arrow pointing to Supes collar; with Mandarin collars. Two high collars with border on top. Added a tad more sophisticated look.
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

What's fun to see in those sketches is how similar Aquaman's initial design was to his look in DCUO.
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Bravo DC, you made Calendar Man creepy. :eek:

[IMG]
    [IMG]