Test Discussion Hotfix 5/27

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi folks! We have a new build up on the test server with some significant server performance/stability improvements, but we would love to know right away if you experience anything out of the ordinary when it comes to combat, zoning, lag, or really any of our core systems.

If you are in today/this weekend and see anything unusual, please don't hesitate to let us know. The rest of the hotfixes changes are here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/test-server-hotfix-may-27-2016.274588/
    • Like x 2
  2. bmce84 Loyal Player

Stability is great, almost like the live server, haven't done anything in group but was able to do some races and as I said it was very stable, thanks for the work.
  3. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Managed to beat Paradox without crashing. Opened the reward box and exited the instance without crashing. I am very pleased with this fix. It was long overdue. Thanks devs.
  4. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Hey Mepps.. All of a sudden I am unable to watch my friend share play DCUO.. Is this intended? I was ALWAYS able to share play with friends and watch their gameplay before, now i am unable to..
  5. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

The message im getting now since update is" The host game screen cannot be viewed because the game has not been released in your country or region. If the host starts a game that you can view, the game screen will be displayed.
  6. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

Hi Mepps,

Since the release of the new bundle, the Vanguard of the Heavens skin (cosmic) is appearing red and pixelated on my characters no matter how I have tried to fix it nothing has worked.
  7. Absolix Loyal Player

Are you talking about playing the test server? This thread is about a hotfix on the test server, and there isn't shareplay on PC currently.

If you are talking about the live server then you would be better served posting in the bug section of the forums or the bug tracker.
    Bug section: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?forums/arkham-asylum-bug-discussion.5/
    Bug tracker: https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11111

They are aware of this. They brought it up in the last surprise live stream about the update to the Cosmic material, and there is a fix for it in the next client hot fix that should be coming in the next few weeks.

Also, this is not the appropriate place to post this. This thread is about the hotfix on the test server, and there are designated places for bugs as I posted above.
  8. BigAl Devoted Player

When I was on a few days ago, I went to the WT and back to my lair. No issues noticed, but then again, didn't have any issues before with that either. Will try to get league mates over to run content to test it...maybe with Ep 25? ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.