The Corpse is looking for you! (XB1, US Servers, Hero League)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Alan Rayner, May 6, 2016.

1. Alan Rayner Level 30

The Corpse is a new hero league started the day of launch. Seeking people who are interested in the same thing as us which is a league built around community and brotherhood/sisterhood. Mature players who are willing to help each other and receive help in return.

You can send me a tell or mail in game at "Alan Rayner" or send me a message on here, on twitter @Quad_Dad or anything other way you think you can reach me. If we get enough interested members we will seek to install some type of league communication outside of game like Text, KiK or another form of voice comms.

Here is a little backstory on the League name, as you will see I am a diehard Green Lantern fan.

"The Corpse" is an elite, top-secret black ops division of the Green Lantern Corps. They are not restricted by the same rules that regular Lanterns follow, and they perform the darkest, most dangerous missions. They do not use Power Rings; instead, they swallow special coin-like disks that give them all of the powers of the standard ring for a limited time. These disks produce purple energy instead of the traditional green. Members of the "Corpse" do not wear Green Lantern uniforms, or display the Green Lantern symbol. Instead, they seem to prefer black uniforms that have no symbol.
    • Like x 1
  2. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: Just hit level 30 so the league will begin working on Alerts,Wanted Bosses and other end game content. If your a Free, Premium or Membered player and are still looking for a league send me an IG message/tell or leave a reply here with your IG name and I will contact you when I get on!
  3. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: So my game or Xbox has been giving me fits this morning, if anyone is interested or just wants to ask some questions you can also reach me at xGreeneLanternx which is my XB GT, I can always answer questions quickly through there.
  4. Shabzilla New Player

I sent you a message on Xbox. Interested in joining.
    • Like x 1
  5. Alan Rayner Level 30

Message received. I replied and just let me know when your online and I can send you over an invite immediately.
  6. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: We added 5 new members yesterday and must admit I'm excited about the future of The Corpse. We are still actively recruiting players of all levels/skills/CR.

As usual we are a mature outgoing league that is focused more on enjoying the game together than trying to be a bunch of elitist. If your interested in joining the league or have any questions feel free to reply on this thread, send me an IG Mail/tell to "Alan Rayner", send me a message on through XB at "xGreeneLanternx" or even Twitter at @Quad_Dad.

Always available to answer any questions you might have.
  7. heroic84 Level 30

Do u have to be a lantern to join. Cuz if not I'm interested.
    • Like x 1
  8. Alan Rayner Level 30

It's not necessary at all to be a Lantern to join.
  9. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: Just downloaded and installed 'Discord' and app for iPhone, Android and Desktop. It's an alternative to TeamSpeak and the likes. It's 100% free and will just give any members or interested members another avenue to contact myself or any officer at. You can find me on Discord by searching for the user name "Rayner"
  10. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: Pretty pleased with the growth of The Corpse. Have 11 members with almost half at 30 and finally gonna start running more end game content! Times are looking good!
  11. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: The Corpse is actively recruiting! Looking for players of all levels and skill to join. Hoping to start running 4-8 man content and we are close to being able to easily accomplish this! Just send me a message in game @ Alan Rayner or a message on XB @ xgreenelanternx!
  12. Ashrex9 New Player

I am interested in joining my GT is Chewiercomet01.
    • Like x 1
  13. Alan Rayner Level 30

Glad to have you ThyStalker!
  14. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: The Corpse is actively recruiting! Looking for players of all levels and skill to join. Hoping to start running 4-8 man content and we are close to being able to easily accomplish this! Just send me a message in game @ Alan Rayner or a message on XB @ xgreenelanternx!
  15. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: The Corpse is now actively searching for active players to help contribute to the leagues prestige so we can construct a League Hall! We currently have 16 members with half working on increasing their CR/SP while trying to help those reach 30 who are newer! If your interested send a message to 'Alan Rayner' in game or a message on XB at 'xGreeneLanternx' can respond pretty quickly to both. You can also reach me on Twitter by looking for @Quad_Dad or simply replying on this thread!

Hope to see you on the battlefield!
  16. R4GEASAURUS REX New Player

R4GEASAURUS REX is my Xbox gamer tag I'm interested in joining you're league
  17. Bash Bingem New Player

I sent you a message on Xbox.
  18. jlax13 New Player

Interested in joining. I'm a former pc player that had multiple toons and played until the Wonder Woman expansion.

My xbox gt is spartanking13 and my only hero right now is mind map.
    • Like x 1
  19. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: The Corpse is searching for 30+ players who are wanting to build up their CR/SP and assist in gaining enough prestige to construct a League Hall. We are currently half way there. Reply here, message in game at 'Alan Rayner' or send me a message on the XB at 'xgreenelanternx'
  20. Alan Rayner Level 30

UPDATE: Getting ready to construct our League Hall and still searching for new members! Reply here or message in game!