The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. raaddd Well-Known Player

Whats the chest and leg style called?
    • Like x 1
  2. Shapiro Well-Known Player

Traces in Time. They drop from Paradox Wave and Nexus of Reality raid. You can walk in and solo Paradox but need a second person for Nexus. Legs dropped in Nexus for me fyi.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pakmaan New Player

My new character, inspired by Bucky from The First Avenger, planning on changing him to the Winter Soldier sometime in the near future. :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Sorry for the enormous pictures :p
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

A little trick/suggestion for people who show us a HUGE picture with a tiny character in the middle. ;) ;)
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea what shapiro said^ but the legs can also drop in the tunnels in dox but they are rare there. Usually a better chance getting them off last boss in nexus. Chest comes from tyrant in dox and is fairly common. Do it for 2-3 weeks and u should see the chest drop. Both are on rare style vendor for 70 marks a piece too.
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

You can solo the split if you have a pet or Robot Sidekick. I did it every week.
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Time to show off a bit. Had a little luck with the Lockboxes.

[IMG]

The Solar auras are a lot more active than I anticipated, but still cool. :D

[IMG]

I initially tried the Emissive Eyes with the Cosmic material for this look, but they were too small to notice so I ended up going with the Bug Goggles/Eyes. Looks great with the Skull head as well, may use that for Halloween. :)

The Emissive Eyes/Cosmic material combo might work better for female characters.
    • Like x 3
  8. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Got the cosmic material and was able to trade it for a green smoke
    [IMG]
    controller
    [IMG]
    Second controller
    [IMG]
    Classic DPS
    [IMG]
    Deadpool inspired DPS
    I also got like 4 glimmering auras if anyone wants to trade for a green nimbus
    • Like x 1
  9. Pakmaan New Player

Oh of course haha, I always forget to do that :p
    • Like x 1
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Starman

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  12. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Doesn't Trunks have pink hair? o_O And straight hair? Or is that him in Super Saiyan mode?
  14. OmniDevil Well-Known Player

Super Saiyan Trunks has Yellow/Gold Spiked hair, much like that of this players toon. His normal mode has light blue, part down the middle, earlobe length hair.
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, it doesn't matter what their 'normal' hair looks like, they all have the same golden spike hairdo when they Saiyan-up? o_O

Okay, if adult Trunks has the pale blue, who has the pink? o_O
  16. OmniDevil Well-Known Player

Pretty much, to the first. The "style" varies from character to character, but that's about it. The color does change the higher their super saiyan "level" is (Longer Gold, Silver, Red).

As for pink hair, to be honest, after looking through some of my old DBZ vids and artwork, Trunks has been drawn with Light Blue, Light Purple and Sorta Pink colored hair through the series. There have been other characters with pink hair, but none that most would even remember.
  17. Kouber Cage Level 30

It doesn't have to be a lot to look good. Nicely done.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Are we sure Trunks was a guy? A straight guy? o_O
    • Like x 1
  19. OmniDevil Well-Known Player

With anime, you can never be too sure lol

But his mother (Bulma) has a head of odd colored hair, which, I presume, was the reason they gave him the same/similar color.
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Thank u :)