Vault hates me

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shadowwyvern, May 19, 2016.

1. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Yes, I know the vault really is random, but it seems like every other toon I make gets the Sharpshooter Hood, and one even has the entire style. However, I have a Scorpion toon sporting the Thug mask right now that I've been trying to get the Sharpshooter hood on, until something better comes along, and while other Sharpshooter styles drop, still no Hood.
  2. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

-----> Rare Style Vendor
    • Like x 1
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's how I finished it. Screw the vault.
  4. Joybird Committed Player

I ran the vault 500 times to get the Robin hat on Joybird. 500 times.

Of course, it feels like an achievement now. I smile everytime I put on my hat :).
    • Like x 1
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Oh it really doesn't hate you.. its just antisocial and loves to mess with people. When they say random they mean RANDOM. I actually ran it one day and wound up with the same style twice. NO not two different pieces I mean the exact same piece twice. As I recall, since its been a while, I believe it was two shoulder pieces and of course I already had that piece from a vault run long, long ago. As Mark Hamil... err the Joker would say "Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances!"
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You know who must hate the fault, Ambush Bug. I mean 5 years straight running it daily and he still has not gotten his socks. So, take it easy, you could be like Ambush Bug..LOL
    • Like x 2
  7. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

I think the devs forgot to put in his argyle socks.
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

For Ambush Bug it is the argyle socks for me it is the 140 waist on my troll, they don't get it. LOL.

I hate RNG systems. I rather have a get a mark and buy it in the vendor only system. This way I feel rewarded for my efforts.
  9. SirJoshua New Player

Nope I stole all the socks muah hahaha but seriously 5 years on playstation never got anything good in vault on Xbox I have gotten orange jewelry I feel like the game finally felt bad for me lol
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I know the feeling all too well. My oldest character just recently managed to finish both the Virtuous Knight and Logistics Officer sets via Vault drops, and I made him shortly after the game launched. :confused:

Eventually the Vault gets tired and lowers its guard, and you get that piece you've been chasing. But it can be a long wait...
    • Like x 1
  11. SnowStar Committed Player

Still waiting on Flashes boots so I hear ya .
    • Like x 2
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The Vault boots aren't the Flash's boots, though. That style is simply called Speed. The Flash boots I think drop in a villain-side instance during leveling. Funny enough, though, I prefer how the Speed boots look compared to the Flash boots.

Sorry, had a nitpicking moment there. :oops:
  13. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Although I have received rare items in the past. Journeyman's Boots, Bat Gauntlets, etc. It was never ever for the alt I wanted it for. I just gave up on the Batwoman T-shirt. Not a big deal anymore since the BvS bundle was released, logo wise anyways.

I couldn't believe my friend would get higher level trinkets than me. It's always the same fixed number and stats. Shrugs. For me it's more or less run it, clear out the junk items. Get the mark. Only be missing the mark if I ever went back premium again.
  14. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

vault*
  15. JohnDC New Player

2011 and since then still trying to get joker jet pack on my joker toon.

Vault needs a overhaul, we have been saying that for 3 years now.
  16. Swiftduck Loyal Player

one day ill get the kryptonite chunk....

....who am i kidding, no i won't :(