Are you buying a Booster Bundle today?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darkerusaelp, May 19, 2016.

1. JohnDC New Player

Meh, at these prices it would have been better if any aura you get works on all characters on account same with the materials.

Sorry but that twenty is another month of Legendary, not a gamble, in game broker is too expensive too.

when are they going to release a aura pack with the older hard to find auras?
    • Like x 1
  2. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I usually buy 2. One w/ cash and one w/ LP. I always get the more common auras, but If I did win the lotterry w/ uncommon or rare, I'd prolly jes sell it ;)
  3. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

Lmao. No.

I've always hated the booster bundle lottery, them adding more rare items into it reaffirms my belief that their sole means of generating revenue is screwing over their customers in every unethical way possible.

Not only am I not buying that garbage, i'll be keeping my sub money to boot.
    • Like x 3
  4. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

I broke down and watched the live stream. Have to admit it was impressive. But to date I have yet to get even a single booster bundle. I wasn't even remotely interested about auras in game at first. They started to grow on me eventually though. But no. Not getting it.
    • Like x 2
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

100% no. And 1 of the main reasons is the glimmer auras are still broken for small body toons. If your small it barely shows up. Glimmer is common this time so why on earth would i spend $ for a broken aura that i cant even see on my toon? I am amazed they did glimmer as common this time with it still in that state. And i also wont support the material thing being in the bundle.
    • Like x 3
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

I'll just stay on trade chat trying to get a solar variant for that cc hood I've been holding for a month :p
    Or if someone has a material to spare then I'll take that instead :D
  7. Rekn Well-Known Player

WTS Blue Solar Aura ( PS/PC Server ) - $100 Billion.

Limited sale time only so Hurry Hurry......

Just for all those that want to not take a chance!!!!
  8. redlustersoldier Well-Known Player

no, cuz there isn't new rare aura and i hate that cosmic material, is so ugly.
    the only good thing in this bundle is that blue solar that i will buy in broker
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Got a Cosmic Material but was instantly booted from the game after it landed in my inventory.

I also have yellow and purple glimmering.
  10. The Mythical Luna Dark Well-Known Player

Uh oh....
  11. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Well if the auras and material is not in my inventory when I get back on they better put back my 3600 MPC back....
    • Like x 1
  12. 2cap2 Active Player

No but idc about auras.
  13. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Purchase my green and have my glimmering equipped with my cosmic material. I'm ******* the galaxy on BigHal and not the standard variety in the MP. :)
  14. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

nope......becasue of peer pressure with all the other no's before me....
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

I havent bought one in so long so I decided to buy one today since I wanted the blue solar aura. Got it on my second try. And members only pay 9$ for it so it was a win win.

I dont really care for the cosmic material since there is an entire astral alloy set in game for that. But I do hope they make better materials in the future.
    • Like x 1
  16. Superskull85 Devoted Player

I did since I could use most of the auras in some way. I have a Purple Glimmering and Yellow Glimmering spare if anyone has a Green Glimmering they want to trade.
    • Like x 1
  17. Veritasum Loyal Player

I figured this out ordering combos from fast food joints. Sort of. I cut out the soda and started saving roughly $1 and change per combo, not gaining fat and harmful sugars and stuff. Started drinking water instead and haven't looked back.

Not sure how it related to the BB, but thought I'd share.
    • Like x 1
  18. Byrgen82 New Player

i bought one for shiggles, and got a yellow glimmer one..my friend bought one and got the Blue Solar on first try lol
    • Like x 1
  19. Leafy Committed Player

might buy just one to see if I can get my bud the cosmic material , I'm more interested in the other stuff lol. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

I did twice and wish i didnt got cyan and pnk glimmering my least favorite aura style