Ace Chemicals T1 is Non-sense

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsumes, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-zero Loyal Player

Most likely that is one of the first alerts people run. And it probably is the easiest of the T1 alerts since you can stay together. This is also the point were dps need to give up their individuality some. Up until T1 you can get away with powers the just look fun or are fun to use. At least one dps on your team needs to use an AM(advanced mechanics) loadout since a WM(weapon mastery) loadout take more sp(skill ppoints) to run. As a tank, you will also be doing a lot less damage and making your team take more damage since they get a defense buff when no tank is present.

Tank is definitely a valuable role(more so later) but if you want to control your own destiny. Name with tank power you are. Someone will probably tell you that powers cookie cutter loadout or point you to a guide pretending their is much of a choice. Switch to dps stance, you can keep what ever gear you are currently wearing. Your cr is the most important thing.
  2. Tsumes New Player

Atomic Tank, I followed some random loadout on Youtube. It's been working out pretty good thus far. The only issue I've ever run into is Ace Chem, go figure. It's def likely something I'm doing wrong or not doing.
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

If you are the tank, it is not your fault that stuff is not dying fast enough. That is all on the damagers.
    • Like x 1
  4. X-zero Loyal Player

1. Atom-Powered Assault
    2. Beta Surge
    3. Neutron Bomb
    4. Nuclear Burst
    5. Geiger Blast

Switch to dps go to a respec station in the area were poison ivy or swamp thing is at. Get those 5 power.
    Cast them in that order after 5 restart it back at 2 until 1 is off cool down. If you get knocked down also go back to 2.

It will look something like this 1234523452345 1234523452345
    This is a close version for alerts and below it should be fine.
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

Avoid youtube as much as possible, you will find more reliable info here in the forums.

The reason the loadout works is almost any loadout works at that level.

It is something you are doing wrong but remember Your still learning about the power and the game mechanics.

It is the chemlings, everyone needs to attack them instead of Chemo until the required number of them is killed then attack Chemo.
    There will be a few waves of them as you won't be able to take Chemo out quickly.(unless there are some HighCR players in group)

Slow down for a moment when the chemlings come out and read the objectives telling how many chemlings/color/type needs to be killed.

The chemlings are the hard part of fighting chemo not chemo himself.
  6. Phill Committed Player

R U SURE THAT YOU R IN TANK ROLL?

Putting on tank gear does not make you a tank. You have to make sure that your role is changed. Changing to tank role will automatically raise your dominance. It should double your dominance.

Read this and it will help get you pointed in the right direction.

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Tank
    ^^^^^click^^^^^
  7. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Are you having problems with it while queuing up for the instance?

Or are you having problems when you walk into the alert at the location in Gotham city?
  8. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

NVM. What I said doesn't fit your issue.
  9. RGoliath Well-Known Player

1) Pugging Alerts and Raids is going to be EXTREMELY annoying.

2) Don't come on to the forums cry and moan about an EASY T1 Alert. Quit now. Alerts will only get more difficult into the T5.
  10. Harlequin Devoted Player

This is not helpful at all. Keep this crap to the PC/PS servers, thanks.
  11. RGoliath Well-Known Player

If he's going to be a jerk then why should anybody help him at all?

I don't know about you but if somebody is being an ******* I can only imagine how he is in game. You act like just because we're playing the game on a new server that everyone is going to be full of rainbows and butterflies :rolleyes:
  12. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

This is too much irony for me.
    • Like x 3
  13. RGoliath Well-Known Player

You act like I did that on accident..
  14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

If you are tanking, you need to be in tank stance, and wearing tank gear. Your goal is to stay alive and try to gain the attention of the enemy by taunting them with a power at least once every 12 seconds. On top of that, groups will expect you to pull and gather things so that they're easier to kill and to keep your team out of harm's way.

If you're doing all that, it could easily be the people on your team. The damager isn't damaging enough, the healer isn't keeping people alive, the controller isn't debuffing/stunning/powering.

The last boss is a lot tougher until you realize that a large contingent of chemlings spawn in a clump where he spits. If the group focuses fire on that spot, you'll reach the required number faster, have less chemicals brought to him, and keep more time on the boss.
  15. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

[IMG]
  16. RadarX Community Relations

Please keep all posts constructive and within our forum guidelines. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.