Any Idea When Flashback Duo will be fixed?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Alba Eclipta, May 10, 2016.

1. The Mythical Luna Dark Well-Known Player

Had the Scarecrow glitch happen to me this past weekend. So angry.....:mad:
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah..... you have to tell your group NOT to kill him too quick.
    And then you hope they actually listen to you. :oops:

Best is to go back to do that mission solo once you are overgeared since yo can enter through the portal.
  3. The Mythical Luna Dark Well-Known Player

I did do it solo just to get the speed feat. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  4. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

I
    was ice and hit last boss with avalanche, 2 hits and he died. We completed the mission, but no loot was to be found.
  5. Harlequin Devoted Player

The two bugs I know of in this duo have been mentioned.
    • Killing Abra too fast causes no loot to pop.
    • In the tunnel, if some jackhole supersonics to the other end, even if one player stays and tries to do it correctly, the portal will not spawn to leave. It seems like certain groups of mobs will not spawn if others further down the tunnel spawn first.
  6. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Suggestion: remove the static spawn location of the reapers and have any follow up waves spawn "in the face" of the player who is ahead.
    • Like x 1
  7. JackFrost Developer

When you see the issue where KOing Abra Kadabra too fast doesn't trigger the loot drop, do you still see the matinee where Barry Allen is turned into Flash? Or does that not play? I'm tracing the logic and just want to figure out where it breaks down. Thanks for the reports on this.
  8. Rekn Well-Known Player

Last time this glitch hit me I still got the matinee where Barry Allen is turned into the flash. Also if you do not get loot you do not get loot locked and can run it again and do a slower kill to get loot/drops.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Everything triggered except the loot drop. We go in and ko him in a split second, it all plays out, but loot does not drop at end.
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Once you know that.... why not take 5 seconds.... heck..... 10 seconds to kill him????:confused:
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

So..... why not kill Abra slower???

For the tunnel..... warn your partner NOT to rush ahead before entering the tunnel???
  12. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Well the thing is... you don't know until it happens. But we should get loot because we did ko him, just at a faster rate than intended.
  13. JackFrost Developer

Alright, some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that I've also made some changes to the Abra Kadabra loot dropping to try and resolve the issue where sometimes loot wasn't dropping.

The bad news is that all of these changes (including the speed tunnel changes) won't make it out to the live service for a while. I'm not sure exactly when, so keep an eye out for a slew of patch notes about the Flashback duo.
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

But now.... you do know.
    So.... now that you know..... kill him slower next time???

Even if they fix the "bug"..... it will not give you your loot for when you did the mission in the pastl.
    You need to send a ticket for that.
  15. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I'll just post it here then.

Killing the boss in the Riverside Duo too fast glitches him out. After he gets back up from his shielded stage, he's invincible and will continue to fight you. Even though you've already received your loot.

Killing Penguin in the duo and solo too fast nets you double loot.

Killing Giganta in the leveling mission nets you double loot. (Also the comic book scene plays too early here, so you can't hear Wonder Girl's VO).
    • Like x 2
  16. Harlequin Devoted Player

Wow, you are so helpful. Thanks for the tips.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

On a side note, this kinda thing happens in other content. 1 i can think of is the 1rst boss in the artifacts raid. If u kill the adds spawning from boom tubes too fast and/or the boss it glitches and u cant continue. U have to disband and requeue. It happens in other content too but thats only 1 i can think of atm. Again thanks for taking a look at this stuff.
  18. JackFrost Developer

Which Penguin duo and solo are you referring to? The recent duo? Or the leveling content?

I've got a fix in the works for the Riverside Hotel Duo. Will need to look into the Giganta when I get a chance.

Thanks for the heads up.
    • Like x 1
  19. Wallachia Devoted Player

Since we are in the report bugs wagon, some 4-player content and some duos, specially in League Halls, cause other players to be 'invisible' to the rest of the group or just to someone else.
    • Like x 1
  20. Harlequin Devoted Player

Old Gotham Subway, both versions. If you manage to KO Penguin rather than him being handcuffed with a sliver of health left, you will get double loot. Giganta in the Metro Station works the same way.
    • Like x 4