This is beyond stupid now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bmce84, May 9, 2016.

1. Skull Collector Committed Player

Major lag, then the inevitable crash. Now I can't log back in. What is going on with this game these days? Between server crashes and constant disconnects, I'm starting to honestly wonder just how much revenue is being lost over so many of us dropping our subs as a result of these and many other things plaguing the game.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Was helping a league mate with duos, the npcs started walking thru walls, chat stopped working and I got booted.
    Haven't been able to even get to my character list.....
    • Like x 2
  4. Skull Collector Committed Player

Must be because I'm back to Premium as of two days ago. :confused:
  5. TipOfTheIceBerg New Player

Same I went down as well then error on re-log
  6. Skull Collector Committed Player

Sounds about right. :(
  7. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Enough is enough. While I understand and sympathise with the Devs, enough is enough.

Are the servers burned or something? No money for new parts? Did someone put the wrong gas in it? Did someone put gas in it?

It's honestly disheartening to see so many consecutive "XBOX servers downtime" news in the launch pad... It's a terrible first impression for a new community.

And sure, we need to be patient, it's just a game, yadayadayada, but this is a paid service for some, and service is nowhere good enough in the last few months. What is going on? In my 4 years of playing, I have never seen these many issues as in the last few months.

Enough is enough.
    • Like x 5
  8. delmonte2535 New Player

9. Zamara Dedicated Player

I'm premium and just switched between 4 characters without any issue.
    Edit: Make that 6, just logged in on my main xD
  10. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

I was doing the seasonal on my toons and hit complete while it was going on, got kicked 3 toons later now to find that I don't have the mission in my journal, didn't get the pods and it's asking me to spend replays? This is ridiculous.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Forums were down for me for the past 10-15 minutes. If it's connected, I don't know.
  12. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I wanted a taste of what I've been missing, and instead I'm here crying in can't connect threads. Story of my life :rolleyes:
  13. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

So devs how about I get my seed pods huh?
  14. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Servers became sentient and unplugged themselves.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nah, the DCUO servers aren't as advanced as Ultron...

more like...

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea i was in SM fighting bosses for PP when lag happened, we all died then all crashed :mad:
  17. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Still no announcement or reply regarding this...
  18. RadarX Community Relations

We had an outage a little while ago that affected all of our products. We are showing that issue as resolving for now so I'm going to go ahead and close this.
  19. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Resolved? How are you going to tell me that the issue is resolved when I wasted time running the seasonal on my characters and the seed pods vanished because of your little outage?
    • Like x 1
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

hi mr. radar x,

i'm beginning to think some of the issues may be found in those few instances that bug out and give out more than one round of loot. Paradox Wave on occasion can award as much as 25 times the loot drops. What brings me to this conclusion is these are instances i always disconnect on upon completing...regardless as to wether i get additional loot or not.

I've been trying to complete the split personality style for one of my alts (i know i can just unlock it but i like grinding out the styles on all my toons) and as such have been running the gotham subway duo almost daily for the past few weeks. i always dc here and sometimes i get extra loot from penguin.

the eclipso solo instance will sometimes offer up double loot but as its not really an instance i need to farm i haven't run it in ages. going to run a few baby toons through it to see what happens.

i do love soloing paradox wave...and for the past few weeks i haven't completed the instance once without experiencing a disconnect.

there may be something there and between the two that can possibly help make things run a little smoother...

cheers

~wilder