Wr don't need 2 Advance mechanics

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Karas2016, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

That's not judging, judging would be more like those who uses Am are noobs, don't come on forums if you cant comprehend what others post, cause your the only one I am arguing with on something that's not even true, to you I am judging, only you, if not where is the others that agree I'm judging, lmao get out of here.
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

all of it is true, in fact there you go again saying everyone is agreeing with you, from what i am looking at they aren't. all of it is judging
    Seems you're the one with the problem of not understanding. i understand perfectly, but you know what" the AM/WM is coming two different play styles, so i am done with this if you can't understand it that's not my problem so later.
    • Like x 1
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Meh,
    bring back old school clipping, get rid of the dove tails, and keep WM and AM. Then we have multiple ways to DPS...could even go back to actually using consumables again.

*For people who weren't around prior to WM, we had no dove tail animation, we could jump clip making rotations faster than they are now, and we used consumables to clip powers with the benefit of doing extra damage via the actual consumable. Good times...good times. Sigh...
    • Like x 1
  4. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Energizer bunny on crack play style...
    • Like x 1
  5. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Yay I win, you clearly don't get or understand the conversation in this thread, so I suggest you move along as well, lmao very funny.
  6. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I'll take this over Ams lol.
  7. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Lmao, No.
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

God please yes...just yes. So many yes's. lol

EDIT: I love this video...Shows what players could do prior to WM. The rotation starts at 30 seconds.
    • Like x 2
  9. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Lol. Wasn't a compliment and I'm glad that it's gone.
    • Like x 4
  10. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Your name should be tricky diva lmao.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Some people like using weapons and some people don't. At this point if they got rid of anything then they would actually be adding more changes, so you cannot have it both ways (change and no change).
    • Like x 1
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Both are colliding, it doesn't make sense to keep both, that's extra work for them,lol.
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I knew it wasn't. I've seen you post enough to know you weren't a fan ;).

I loved it you didn't. Happens.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Yeah but if you choose to get rid of one or the other people will be quite upset. I know many people that would like their powers to rely completely on the bar versus the clipping of weapons. Then I know another set that loves the clipping. Keeping both, makes everyone happy..the weapons increase will hopefully make WM more viable.
    • Like x 2
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

I choose powers over wpns every time. We are super heroes/villains. Do we see superman running around with a rifle? Or 2 hand guns? No we dont because its silly. Now yes people like deathstroke use wpns. So they should be in the game. But my bow or staff or shield should do more dmg then my controlling time/space powers? Or lifting and throwing people with my mind? Or lighting them on fire? Or shooting big ice chunks at them? Or smashing them with 2 giant rock boulders? Or HL constructs? Or hitting them with nuclear energy? Or....i could go on and on and on....:p
    • Like x 1
  16. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

But lol, superman does brawling atleast 85% of his combat.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Yes. Spot on. Back in t5 days i saw so many people like that. Had 1 in my league. Never used a wpn ever. Clipped super fast, which is was fine imo, and emptied his power bar in 1 second flat. Problem was he used and clipped powers he didnt need. Like i said saw so many of these. I tried to help my league mate and explain so many times. U had to pay attention to your group setup and who was in the group. If u had good trolls u could spam more. But if u had slow trolls then u needed to manage your power better. Some thought i can spam no matter what idc :confused: The the worst part was they would talk trash to the trolls when they were out of power. I played HL back then and never had power issues and i did all the combos with all the clipping. I would see who was trolling and what other powers were in the group and use the best combo for that situation. Wasnt hard to do.
    • Like x 1
  18. RadarX Community Relations

This one had quite a few forum guideline violations. Closing it up.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.