Aunt May is hot ??

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Malachyte, May 7, 2016.

1. Malachyte Devoted Player

Ok, so just saw Civil War and for the first ever in Marvel lore to the best of my knowledge, Aunt May is hot.

I'm sorry, but there is just something wrong with that !!!! ....LOL
    • Like x 1
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

She is more younger than hot imo
  3. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Not the first time. :D

[IMG]

Besides, if she still looked like this, Cap would be all about it. :eek:
    • Like x 3
  4. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Hard to imagine but Marissa Tomei is 51 years old now.
    • Like x 2
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Her being 51 is actually more realistic, given she's the aunt of a 15 year old. The Aunt May casting in the other movies makes her more like a great aunt, being in her 70s-80s.
    • Like x 4
  6. Malachyte Devoted Player

Yeah, but she is a smoking hot 51 year old...I love Marissa Tomei...lol
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can see why Peter 'loves' his aunt so much now, and why he arranged for his uncle to get 'carjacked' :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

She was cute in Anger Management and topless in The Wrestler.
  9. Vyltran Loyal Player

Maybe... she was born oldie and now she's getting younger & hottie?. Like brad pitt?..
  10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

She was in a vampire movie in her youth , she couldn't keep her clothes on , so young n extremely "perky" sighhhh :D
  11. BigAl Devoted Player

That bodes well then, for Marvel does not tend to recast right away, so we will see more of her. :cool:
  12. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

You mean apart from Rhodey and the blonde dude from Thor (one of Thor's "not important enough to remember his name" friends)
  13. BigAl Devoted Player

Yeah, that's what does not tend to means. Never said they don't. And ftr, I liked Howard better as Rhodes.
    • Like x 1
  14. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Marisa Tomei will be hot till the day she dies!

(at 103 years, in Sacramento, California... )
    • Like x 1
  15. Malachyte Devoted Player

Can't agree more....she is and always has been Hot !!! and best to my knowledge without any enhancements either...
    • Like x 2
  16. Ashrode Well-Known Player

In the comics Ben and Richard Parker had a twenty year age gap between them, which was why she's as old as she is. Take those twenty years away and suddenly 70s becomes 50s.
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

Again, we're taking realistic. How many siblings do you know that are 20 years apart in age? Even in families of 8-10 kids, that's a big age difference.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It's not that unrealistic, uncommon sure, but not unrealistic, specially if you consider the time they would have been born in: Puny Parker was in college in the 60's, putting him around early 20's which means he was born just after WWII, which would mean his parents would have been in the 1920's or around the end of WWI, so it's possible his Aunt May was born around 1900 leaving his grandfather still young enough to serve in WWI, and when he got back Parker's dad was conceived out of happiness
  19. Malachyte Devoted Player

My Mother and Uncle....lol My Mother is 65 and her oldest brother is 84...
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

See? That's only 19 years :p
    • Like x 2