New character customisation incoming

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just hopped on Test and found this interesting tidbit: "Applye Material to All". Could this be something like CoH where you could change the material of your clothing? For example for a regular flex suit you could have it with a leather texture or a metallic texture. The arrows currently do nothing so all I can see is "None" at the moment.

[IMG]
    • Like x 35
  2. The Mythical Luna Dark Well-Known Player

Interesting......
    • Like x 3
  3. Red Templar Dedicated Player

That would be awesome
    • Like x 6
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

*feints*
    • Like x 1
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I get enough feinting in the game. Those yellow tells when a boss is pretending to do something and then the boss doesn't do the opposite like the boss is supposed to drives me crazy as a tank. :p
    • Like x 8
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Sexy.
    • Like x 1
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nice find ;)

Crashed my client when I messed around with it, though, as you can see from the chat window :D
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

My guess is it has something to do with 4rth color palette. Its under the colors tab and they said it wont be a 4rth color up there by the other 3 but a 4rth color u could change each piece of gear to. So u would apply the 4rth color to whatever texture options there are.
    • Like x 1
  9. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Lmao, who me?
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

;)
    • Like x 1
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I've wanted that for a long time, I hope it's that ! Then we could get rid of all the bug reports of wrongly textured clothing items lol
    • Like x 3
  12. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

This is an awesome find! There are so many styles I would like to put together but couldn't because some styles have a metallic material and clashed with the others. I really hope that is what the tool is for!
    • Like x 7
  13. Kajuru Well-Known Player

You sir, made me happy. Assuming its the texture option... I had to bring it so many times, its not funny.
    If everyone can get what they want for texture, its a big improvement.
    • Like x 3
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

You always find the coolest stuff! :D
    • Like x 3
  15. Avian Dedicated Player

If this allows us to change the "metalic" parts of styles into something else so the colors on them don't look terrible I'd be so happy.
    • Like x 4
  16. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Great great great great great!!!! Finally the color of e.g. Snake style has a chance to mix well with the color of other styles :D Best news for a long time!!!! Fourth color palette coming later this year (was announced) will give DCUO in total a huge push in customization. If they'd next fix the clipping issues some styles have with certain bidy types and certain other styles when mixing, character customization rating would jump 2-3 points up in total :D
    • Like x 3
  17. Pults Loyal Player

Now if only styles wouldn't be limited to armories updates like this would have a lot more value, A LOT MORE VALUE.
    Costume Displays, make it happen.
    • Like x 1
  18. Shapiro Well-Known Player

If it's a texture option along with the 4th color palette then the costume thread will literally explode with awesomeness.
    • Like x 4
  19. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Texture/material options?

[IMG]

You have my attention. This would be a game-changer.
    • Like x 11
  20. megamanzero Loyal Player

neat but i hope they put an option to apply textures to individual pieces and not just everything.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.