Xbox Membership

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MsGunBunny, May 1, 2016.

1. MsGunBunny New Player

So I bought a membership online on the DC Universe web page, and I have no idea how to link that to my xbox live account so that I can skip wait times. I don't see a menu in the game, or how to access the store. I just want to play the game. I am a Twitch streamer, and ya know, would like to play for my audience... but this is irritating.

Anyone know how to link my membership to xbox live account? Much appriciated.
  2. Superskull85 Devoted Player

You can't. You bought membership for the PC version. To get membership for Xbox One you need to make the purchase on the Xbox Store. Here's the Canadian link to the web store for DCUO (you'll need to convert to a different region if outside of Canada. It is not hard just go to store.xbox.com and search for DC Universe Online):

https://store.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox-One/Games/DC-Universe-Online/88848113-e02c-4793-8b52-76760b6730f7

Alternatively you could likely find it through your Xbox One directly.

The idea is you need the membership for that platform. If on PS3/4 you need a membership purchased through the PlayStation Store (web or console). On PC you need one for your space (either directly via Daybreak, on Steam, ect. - if more than that). And on Xbox One through the Xbox Store (web or console). You can't mix them.
    • Like x 2
  3. Cpt Backhand New Player

That doesn't make sense. It's supposed to b an all access sub. I only have 1 sub but can play on pc or ps4. Why is xbox not included?
  4. Dolfo Dedicated Player

If I recall the All Access was only available to PC players, at least that was the case in the past.
    They may have changed that.
    Anyways back to the OP question I would try to PM a mod or get in touch with Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tikkun Loyal Player

Here's the deal.

This game has 3 different companies involved in the membership process: Daybreak (PC), Sony (PS), and Microsoft (Xbox). Because of this each company will maintain ownership of this respective membership accounts. Daybreak and Sony have an agreement allowing for PC and PS to play cross platform; however, a PC player cannot log into their PC account on Playstation and vice versa. Xbox players must purchase their membership from Microsoft. I'd suggest filling out a support ticket through Daybreak explaining what happened to request a refund, if possible. Then you can go over to Xbox and buy a membership there. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Dolfo Dedicated Player

That^