server pop/wait times

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by kent2009, May 1, 2016.

1. kent2009 New Player

a few moments ago my f2p nephew said he hasn't moved in que in 30 minutes. is this a bug or are f2p ques realy this crowded?
  2. kent2009 New Player

btw 132 minutes has been the average wait time for the same period.
  3. julianwelton New Player

Unfortunately, they are that crowded. Daybreak is working on increasing capacity/adding new hardware etc. I'd say if you're not willing to wait 1.5 hours to log in (understandable lol) check back in a few days or so.
  4. kent2009 New Player

i have membership, my nephew is in another state. but i mostly asking because he said the que has said the exact same thing for more than 30 minutes i thought he would move in the que and he did at first he went up in the que then down and then the que stalled for going on an hour.
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, pretty insane. I'm F2P on this account, but as soon as I can log in, I'm going to buy $5+ worth of stuff to push me up to Premium. Even that makes a huge difference in queue time.
  6. julianwelton New Player

Is he sure his place in line hasn't changed at all? He didn't got from 6001 to 6000 in the last hour even? If he's just looking at the line on the bar its not going to look like its moving.

It could also be that its peak hours and everyone knows that its hard to log in so they're reluctant to log out.
  7. Napkins New Player

The Q time atm is 3 hours lol. Did they make the player limit low for a quick cash grab?? looks like it to me.
  8. kent2009 New Player

he quit out by now but it said he was 8312th for an hour and a half or more.
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

When the server is full and nobody leaves, then the queue wont move.
  10. Jim Berry Well-Known Player

You can go to the DCUO page on Xbox.com, log in with your gamertag, buy that 500 MC (Marketplace Cash), and you're golden.

*EDIT*
    Nevermind. The 500 MC is only $4.99, so you'll still be short a penny from being Premium.
  11. RadarX Community Relations

We're in the process of adding further capacity to the servers. We've had a very exciting response to the launch and appreciate the patience.
    • Like x 3
  12. BenzeHeart New Player

It is 2016.... Waiting Queues should not even exist in MMORPG like seriously come on i have patience for ur adjustments for capacity but i do not have the patience for ur waiting queues cause thats ridiculous i havent even played a sec. Of the game except make a character.
    • Like x 1
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

I actually went ahead and bought a month membership.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Well, they're pretty much the same thing. You're waiting because the server is full. The server is full because we need to ramp up more hardware for more capacity.
  15. julianwelton New Player

You just have to spend 500MC. It doesn't matter that it cost $4.99. I did it and it bumped me up to premium.

P.S. Anyone just looking to bypass the long queue should just buy a character slot. It gets you 5 characters (1 for the money and 4 for being premium) it can also be done from the log in screen so you can hit premium before you login.
    • Like x 1
  16. QuebraRegra Active Player

VMs are your friend... Rob from some of the lesser loaded platforms (PC/PSP), reassign the VMs to XBOX... problem solved :)
  17. Delta796th Loyal Player

You're funny
  18. Jim Berry Well-Known Player

Cool. Thanks for confirming.