When will the style unlocking/sharing become available?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by masso9112, May 1, 2016.

1. masso9112 Well-Known Player

title
    • Like x 1
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  3. masso9112 Well-Known Player

haven't they give a more specific date? /:
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Not yet.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not yet. Not even a "soon" (soon TM Mepps Inc 2016) ;).
  6. masso9112 Well-Known Player

that sucks, I really want it to be available, for example I have a Rage character and a GL character,m the GL has the vestments of rage, but for the life of me I can't seem to get them with my rage character
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Solarverse Committed Player

Really? That's actually good news. Last time I played this game it was a "never". I'm fine with 2016...without even a "soon™ -Mepps" ;)
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

But.... but..... without a "soon" it could turn up only alllllll the way in 2019. Heck maybe even 2020. :eek::eek::p
    • Like x 2
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I hope not. I've been trying to get the Shaman chest through conventional methods on a tank character, and it's been ridiculous. 20+ runs or Oolong normal, 32 runs of the Omac Base duo, 108 weekly tier 2 alert boxes, and still no chest. :(
    • Like x 1
  11. masso9112 Well-Known Player

I feel you, I have some styles with characters that I would never want to use them, but I can never get or have a really hard time getting a style for a character that I would actually want to have it
    • Like x 2
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It drops in the Assault and Battery T5 Operation. Alternatively if you really really really want the style you can buy it from the rare style vendor.
    • Like x 1
  13. masso9112 Well-Known Player

I'm not gonna spend 70 marks on that D:< hahaha and I have really bad luck for drops /:
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm pretty sure the Vestments style is actually cheaper. It had regular vendor prices last time I looked (such as 40 for back, 60 for chest etc.). I know it's not ideal but it's the only option in the meantime if you don't want to wait.
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah it is cheaper for some reason.
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

They are taking their time and I hate it. Same goes for 4th color palette and Water powers.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm hoping now that the Xbox launch is out of the way that that will free up a lot of their resources to work on getting these things out faster.
    • Like x 1
  18. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

While 2016 is the accurate answer I think the majority of the things that they announced couldn't be finished and finalized til xbox drops.

Hopefully thats the case and we will be getting details in a couple weeks (if not sooner).
  19. Darh_Lord_kuro Active Player

2016.....................maybe