Electric Dpsing

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TheCelestialKiller, Apr 23, 2016.

1. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

yes melee
  2. MrB Dedicated Player

I really hope they improve not only the damage but the timing as well. Add damage doesn't count and all that is fine but since 99% of players do count it electric needs some love.
    • Like x 1
  3. L T Devoted Player

What were your might and precision? In my experience, that's an exceptionally high parse for solar flare. I've only managed that dps out of electric with ~150 skill points using one of the melee weapons.

Actually, this is a mid-range rotation. The only attack which doesn't hit for the same amount of damage at long range is electroburst (which I'm pretty sure hits from 13m)
    • Like x 2
  4. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

I posted it on one of my previous posted. i dont remember, and its probably because i just took get off. and my weapon its the 140+. Its a midrange rotation but i was doing it at melee distance
  5. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

also i was getting high crits too. 45-65%

Now I just did it again same stats, and the highest crit i got a 51.2 percent and my average was 20,993
  6. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Because of their poor state there are less and less Electric and Nature players, heck even Celestial is starting to disappear.
    People should not be limited to play only their support role cause dps is lacking.
    • Like x 2
  7. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Is electroburst supposed to have some kind of initial burst damage? I've been watching closely, and there is no initial damage at all after activating; it goes into dots after about 1-2 secs of nothing. Seems strange that a pbaoe wouldn't have some immediate effect.
  8. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

its going to build into the max dot that is enhanced by Voltaic bolt
  9. Cyro Committed Player

If memory servers it was a burst(hence the name) but they changed it.

Don't forget quantum and fire

However i do agree with the devs, the powers have never been this balanced before. Im confident that once all the powers get their time in the light they will go back to tweak and make adjustments on the powers
    • Like x 2
  10. Black Jaq Devoted Player

There is still a burst when used to heal, but yeah, we want the burst back for damage.
    • Like x 2
  11. cadaverhead Well-Known Player

Fixing electric is easy. Just revert it back to its launch state with voltaic bolt's electrified interaction dot stacking on itself.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Yasss nonstop stun locks with VB ;).