The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Kouber Cage Level 30

Posted my Gadgte Troller a while back (on the left), figured I'd come back and post my DPS gear, too (on the right). :p

[IMG] [IMG]

Been thinking lately on making my DPS more... tactical assault and less War Machine.

Pretty nice Beetle. What's the head and backpieces? Don't recognize 'em.
    • Like x 1
  2. Azreaus Committed Player

The back is "Tech Ninja" and the head is one of the T4 Rune styles (can't remember exactly which one).
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The head is called runes of the norsemen
  4. Kouber Cage Level 30

Ah, so that's why it looked very magic-y. :p
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Nice job. I did a nu52 blue beetle some months back. I will see if i can find the screenshot and post it. I know i used digital invasion head because i liked the look. Seeing your now i totally shouldve used this 1 ;)
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Not the best but like i said might look better with that norsemen head.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Ali Level 30

After some re designing i finally managed my final style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Though once the new dlc comes out with the new red hood gear i might give him the red hood back piece with the pistols on it since i still can't manage to get the villain pvp hush back style from lockboxes
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What about using the Vengeful Surgeon backpiece? That has a pair of pistols
  9. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

He said he couldn't get it, that's the hush inspired gear he was talking about.
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Nice one :) Is the hands part of the insectoid chest or is it seperate gloves?
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No idea who The Hush is, just know that that style is called "Vengeful Surgeon" as managed to find it in one of the Prom Boxes
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Hush is the Batman villain, from the graphic novel of the same name (Batman: Hush) whose costume was the basis for the "Vengeful Surgeon" Costume Style in DCUO:

HUSH

[IMG]

DCUO Vengeful Surgeon Costume Style:

[IMG]

The in-game costume is not 100% accurate to the costume seen in the comic, but it was inspired by the character, and is called "Vengeful Surgeon" because that's exactly what Hush is/was: A surgeon out for vengeance! ;)
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, that book is the first in the "DC Graphic Novel Collection", always wanted to get it but still getting the "Marvel GNC" and just started the "Judge Dredd GNC"
  14. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Switched to a symbiote based munitions hero because I got tired of sorcery, and agent venom is one of my favorite heroes, so here's my new suit.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

If you're switching to a tactical assault suit I'd recommend keeping the sector incendiary chest. It's one of the most versatile chest pieces in the game, I used it for my Special Operations suit. Also that color scheme is badass.
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

No hands, its just the chest. But i would maybe use the t6 bug hands. Not the 1s with a buncha glow on them. They have a small circle glow on the forearm.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Wow so weird. Had this exact style for my earth tank except different colors. Changed it a few days back but strange to see somone do the exact same style as u. Nice job btw.
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Black Beetle

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Some thundercats action. Would be better with 4rth color tho. Hopefully SOON :p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  20. masso9112 Well-Known Player

And now what I believe will be my new main and permanent look for my GL

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7