league ranks question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarthJafo, May 1, 2016.

1. DarthJafo Committed Player

So I have a league that I made and I have 3 characters. First off why are a leaders alts not automatically put in a league at same rank?

If I try and promote an alt to leader I get a message that's say the first character will no longer be leader. Ive been in leagues where the leader had alts and all said leader. So... how do I do that?
  2. Van_Gho Committed Player

Hello?
    Sorry you'll have to speak louder I'm wearing a towel (See just like that Seth)
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

You're probably rank 10 you could try to make your alts rank 9 and set them to have the same permissions you have and just keep everyone else in ranks from 0 to 8.
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

That's just how the league ranking system works. Only one toon can be at the top rank.
  5. X-zero Loyal Player

Something that was an option in the past but now I don't think it is possible. And the reason why your alts are automatically made the highest available rank is some leaders don't want all their toons at the top. Some leaders will go in on lower toons to see how people behavior when the leader isn't around. Because in leagues some times people are very kinda in the present of a leader and jerks when they are gone. Others may do it for RP purpose who like to treat each toon like a separate entity.
  6. Deranya Dedicated Player

Within my league we have several leaders. The top spot was used for the founder or the most active leader, either way it doesnt really matter. The rank after we named Leaders, done. Top could be Oldest Potato or Underlord and it still wouldnt matter cause in the end, that one is also leader.
    With all rights given any rank could have just as many rights as the top one, only 2 things they cant do: 1. rename the top and same rank. 2. disband the league.
  7. DarthJafo Committed Player

Ok so basically label officers as leader and the next one down as officer etch..or just not worry about it