Kryptonian flexsuit

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by masso9112, May 1, 2016.

1. masso9112 Well-Known Player

I knonw this has been asked a lot of times but I can't get a concrete answer!

Where and how can I get the Kryptonian Flexsuit chest piece???
  2. MrB Dedicated Player

Fos 1 treasure chest.
    • Like x 3
  3. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Treasure chest in FoS 1 for sure, it's where I got mine on 2 toons. Treasure chest in FoS 2 as well, but not so sure.

Warning: there are rings and necklaces in there as well, might take a bit of weekly farming...
  4. masso9112 Well-Known Player

just did FoS 2 and got a stupid ring, I already have the legs, I just need the chest to complete the set.... the chest piece drops from any treasure chest? or is there a specific chest that drops it?
  5. MrB Dedicated Player

There is only one treasure chest that spawns per instance. Fos 1 is the only place it drops. Fos 2 treasure chest has a rare arial defender style.
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Well 2 people have already said FoS1 treasure chest.
    • Like x 3
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Fos1 and Fos2 chests drop the style.
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

Any treasure chest in FOS1 can drop it and I've only seen it dropping in FOS2 from the chest in the last boss room, the one above the entrance.
    I have it on 5 characters and I always get it from the first two locations in FOS1 (the ones before the first boss).
    • Like x 1
  9. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

I got it from running fos1 only 3 times lmao
  10. thedemonocus Loyal Player

last 5 times i ran fos 1 the treasure chest was no where to be found ,it seems if its not on that 1 ledge just before the last boss then its not in the chasm at all ,to test this i spent an hour and a half going through every inch of the chasm after beating it the last time when the chest wasn't there and nothing,no chest and i know its not because i soloed it because i did have a few runs before where the chest was there but it only gave crappy rings no flex style
    • Like x 1
  11. Supergirly Dedicated Player

It is rare, but I have seen it drop a few times.
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There are three spawn locations and it will always spawn for a fresh raid. The locations are online somewhere, Googling it should do the trick. That'll save you a lot of time wandering around the entire raid. :p
  13. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

FOS 1 and FOS 2. both have 2 locations you can find it.

FOS 1 Left path has 2 locations right path will make it 1 location.
    FOS 2 has 2 location. one on the left edge just before picking up the crystal to carry across. and the other will be above the entrance of the last boss fight inside the room.
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

My friend got it from FOS1 in a treasure chest that spawned in the final area before the final boss just on Sunday evening, there.
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Lucky you.

Been farming it for a bit.... all I get is freekin rings. :(
    • Like x 1
  16. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

When I saw the title and your name as the last poster, I was kind of expecting a video of how to get the Kryptonian Flexsuit!
    :D
    • Like x 2
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sorry to disappoint. ;)
    Would have to get it myself before I can make a video about it. ;) ;)

Also what makes it tough to farm is that you get loot locked even for the treasure chest. :(
    So you can really only farm it once a week...... and even farming with multiple characters..... no luck so far. :(
  18. megamanzero Loyal Player

fos2 has the chest style. thats where i got mine
  19. Kontakt Active Player

this has been the most annoying farming i have ever done, i've been farming for almost a year for the Kryptonian Flexsuit Chest piece with no luck on all 500+ runs, my luck must be really bad but after today i'm calling it quits, the devs need to add this chest piece as a drop in most kryptonian content like they did with the Gardner Style Vest.
    • Like x 2
  20. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Like for real had it dropped two weeks ago in FOS 1 but someone had a higher need count and tried farming it again had no luck, tired of grinding for it the drop rate sucks.
    • Like x 1