Got Yelled at for Not KO'ing a Boss Fast Enough

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Apr 30, 2016.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The lack of gratitude doesn't bother me. What bothered me was three players running around playing as if the group content was a solo and then expecting me to enable that behavior further by doing the instance for them.
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

One player may have been on an alt. The Munitions player who got on my case was doing 10x the damage of the other two and seemed to know how to survive*. That still doesn't excuse the player's behavior for not picking up teammates or ensuring the other players' survival.

*I was mistaken earlier; I was doing 3x the damage of the Munitions player and 30x the damage of the 43 and 46 damage players.
    • Like x 1
  3. Controller Devoted Player

The unfortunate thing is that if the player was an Alt and not picking up in T2 Hive then he / she probably wouldn't pick up in BBS or PBE.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrB Dedicated Player

How do you keep finding these people?
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Random queue is random. :D
    • Like x 3
  6. Skull Collector Committed Player

School of hard knocks. I like your style. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. MrB Dedicated Player

Do you happen to break mirrors for a living or are you a professional ladder under walker?
    • Like x 4
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Serh be honest. Did u break a mirror
    • Like x 1
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

LOL - the worst part is that I meant to queue for the normal version. I showed up in the instance wearing an equipped CR of 18 and had to hit my armory when I saw I was facing 56 CR enemies. So not only did I end up with a group of clueless players, they weren't the clueless players I was trying to end up with. ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Is that one duo the Shady Nightclub, by chance?
  11. Saami Loyal Player

Sounds lot like real life. Some people just like to be carried and not doing anything themselves.
  12. metalfenix Committed Player

Seth, did you anger a voodoo sage or something?
  13. Shapiro Well-Known Player

We as tanks are not in charge of how fast a boss gets KO'd.
    • Like x 2
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Imo your lucky. I feel im cursed most days. I run duos a lot. Usually the 1s in my relevancy for the marks and i sell the gear to vendors for $. I play 6 toons. So i just random queue for em, everyday. There have been times were every day that week in every run on all 6 toons i get completely clueless players. My league mates laugh at me and say im cursed. I know others who never have these issues or ever have problems like that. Idk what it is. Its weird for sure, but also extremely frustrating sometimes.
    • Like x 1
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i dunno. i'd say my in game experiences are pretty much 50/50. They can go in any direction at any time, good or bad.

been this way for me since day one.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lantern KnightFall Active Player

As a cat would say to your situation: meow. Can also someone checkout my newest forum posts im having problems with launching the game
  18. Supergirly Dedicated Player

At 147, even as a tank, how are you not one shotting everything there? I have a hard time not one shotting things in low alerts.
    • Like x 1
  19. X-zero Loyal Player

Silly Seth, tanks are not allowed outside of end game raid, sm, and maybe elite alert for the first two weeks. :)

A lot of the community wants a high level to carry them to the end so they can become the high level player destroying content looking amazing. It is the only time one really seems super in a supehero game.
    • Like x 1
  20. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

While throwing out the window that they're doing things that the civilians n the streets wish they could do instead of running for their worthless lives from that lv 5 Brainiac robot in the starting area.

But, to the op: I blame dev enabling and the anonymity of the internet for the garbage behavior v_v
    • Like x 1