HELP MY ACCOUNT plz STUFF GONE AND DLC GONE i have proof of buying :D

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Toki, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Toki New Player

hi last year the dcuniverseonline.eu site was on and i registered and play on it and i spend 30euros or idk sowhere there i have proof on my account that i buyed when there was the mobile payment and so i just want to ask you plz becouse i played the game and i love it and i dont want to quit playing it becouse of this im not a trolll im not a noob,bot,apm or anything like that im just honest so plz help me recover my account and character, i had lvl 30 character with light of hope ldc and 1 year later i loged in and the character disapeared my stuff is gone and idk why so plz help me... i hope to get an aswer from you and i hope we can work something out..... gj for the game is the best mmo superheroe game of aall time :D..... sorry for my bad english i hope you inderstande AND IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME CHECK MY ACCOUNT ;)
  2. Toki New Player

i fogot to say this i was playing on the dcuniverseonline.eu... and not in dcuniverseonline.com
    and now dcuniverseonline.eu is gone idk why :(
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

1. Never share your login ID with the public. To what that can lead is something many PS players can tell you. account theft is no fun...! ;) I reported your post that contains the ID and it will probably be removed. I hope you have a good long safe password...
    2. Only the Daybreak Games support can maybe tell you what you spend the DBC on. Your screenshot shows you did not buy any episodes, only DBC.
    3. Your character probably is on the other server that you didn't log in to, or has been put into a deleted state during crossplay merge. If it deleted, contact the Daybreak Games support.
    4. There is no episode with the name Light of Hope. It seems like you are confusing DCUO with another game.
    • Like x 2
  4. Toki New Player

1. yes i buyed dbc but in game i buyed episodes.
    2.my character dissapeared not changed or anything just gone i dont know where and why....
    3 yes srry its fight for the light episode green lantern powers ;)
    4.can you help me get it back plz i dont know where or how to contact with the admins :( if i cant get back my character or whatever i had atlease can i have the dbc that i buyed or just give me the light of hope dlc or whatever .
  5. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

2 (and 3 of LadyLightning in fact). If you have freshly installed the game, check the launchpad. In the lower left corner, there is an entry showing either "US version" or "EU version". Click there to change it.

There has been an update this year that disallows the characters from one server to show on the other after logging in; that was usually a good hint for everbody who picked the wrong server as it still showed the toons with the server being unavailable.

I'm pretty sure changing servers is all it takes since your payment history shows you have been active close enough to prevent any problems caused a) with the crossplay merge and b) with the account migration of European accounts. Really, check for the server version (lower left corner in the launchpad).
    • Like x 1
  6. Toki New Player

Thank you very much, i am so stupid maby becouse i am too high. rolle one smoke one, my treat ;D i will now try and get back to you :D
  7. Neuthonix Active Player

Am I the only one who noticed the tabs above the daybreak logo on his screenshot?
    • Like x 3
  8. Toki New Player

its not working :/ no character
  9. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

Nope I did too. Bro, we can see your **** bookmarks. #Toki
    • Like x 1
  10. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

If you remember the name of your character, you can look it up here:

http://dcuolive.com/

and check if it got deleted. Deleted toons are marked with "deleted" and a date stamp, looks like this:

http://dcuolive.com/Character/Show?CharacterId=562949958871623&WorldId=2

If your toon is still active in that list, it has to be.... somewhere. If it is marked as deleted, maybe your account got hacked. And that's basically every help fellow gamers can provide. You'll need to open a ticket here:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us
    • Like x 1
  11. Toki New Player

http://dcuolive.com/ its not working for me it cant even search my lowest character lvl 9 Postar pceu
  12. Toki New Player

-.- ' so what you dont watch (**** xD) then where will you learn how to proper satisfy a woman xD joke.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

From watching my mother plow the back 40 with her assembly line boyfriend habit when I was young. She was a better trollop then nurturer but I still learned SOMETHING from her....right?
  14. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Check if you logged in to the right account. Maybe you should wait until your...condition improved.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

Also a good idea.
    • Like x 1
  16. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Toki New Player

i am loging in,in the right account and theres still no character of mine ;(

i lost everything :( in game
  18. Wicked Banana Well-Known Player

Your screenshot only show failed payment attempts.
    On your SOE/DaybreakGames account (the one on your screenshot) you have not purchased anything in the last year, no DLC's and no DBG cash.
    You probably made all your purchases on your old ProSieben account, on the .eu site.
    Go to the email you used to register that account and check if you have the Pro7 receipts for your purchases. If and when you find them, you will see your old Pro7 account username. With that, create a ticket to support and ask if your old account can be re activated.
  19. Toki New Player

oh is that simple but i dont know where to send them the message can you plz help me becouse when i press contact in the website it takes me to aeriagames and i get lost can you atleas message them becouse i see you know more abbout the stuff then i do xD
    or just send me email so i can send them to it srry again for my bad english im really trying to type good :p
  20. Toki New Player