DCUO is going strong and not dying soon

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Magician, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Kill off PS3 and we would really see what they could do with this game. But yeah, I know... I know... PS3 is a major money maker... blah... blah... blah. I know, still does not change the fact it is true.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

true,hoping to get an update in the live stream Thursday or Saturday.
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

yet it's still not gonna happen. leave that ps3 killing off off this thread, it's not needed.
    • Like x 1
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

Oh, it's needed. And very much sp for this game to grow.

It's only a matter of time, and the sooner the better.
  5. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Game is dying if the quality is dying, the game is horrid, the Ams was sadly thought out.

The Ams killed this game so I agree with him.
    • Like x 2
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

you and me both know they already confirm that ps3 will not be getting killed off, Now lets stay on topic.
    • Like x 2
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Chat issues
    Disconnect issues
    Lag issues

Need I say more
    • Like x 2
  8. Supergirly Dedicated Player

until Sony kills it...
    • Like x 1
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

until the day, that is confirm and Dcuo says it, then it should stay off threads because it isn't needed.
  10. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Plus, I feel bad for Xbox users. They literally have to start at the begining with no help. No high cr player to carry them thru inner. My league and I were talking. It may be a year before anyone is close to where we are end game. They are starting new five years into the game. Kinda odd.
    • Like x 1
  11. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

This right here, the ps3 is killing the game along with the other stuff, I remember back then if I recall the devs had said that we may not be surprised as to what new content/features we may get due to the ps3 limited space.
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

unless they decide to make it apart of crossplay :p, idk mepps said we will have more info on that this saturday on the live stream.
  13. Shapiro Well-Known Player

You would. Good day to you madam.
  14. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Op sounds like they want attention since it offers nothing new, believed somehow what they mentioned is what everybody else wants, I pitty a fool lmao.
    • Like x 2
  15. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

just wait til final fantasy 15 is close to release you'll see a lot of this will kill dcuo threads.

Anyway just because they announce new content and a new system doesn't mean they're going strong. They could be desperate so they push out poorly made content as fast as they can to sell subs and replay badges. They port it to a new system to broaden the player base it can reach to promote more subs and replay badge sales. They don't take the time to fix what's wrong with the game which shows they are either to dumb and lazy to do it or they don't have the time because of demand for more content. Just look at any other strong mmo they can wait months and months before even hinting at new content because when they do make content it's a strong solid addition to that game. Dcuo not so much there use to be good solid content just not a lot of it.

I'm not saying the same is dying but it's bleeding out and the vitals are getting weaker.
    • Like x 4
  16. Supergirly Dedicated Player

But it will not be the same. They get WM and AM, and we never had that. You do not need CR 160+ to blast through FoS2 now. With AM, they can do it much easier then we ever had it. Inner just the same. I do not see it taking more than a month (weeks even) and we will see XBOX players saying, "There is nothing to do. We beat all the content."
    • Like x 1
  17. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Lol well you wouldn't see much....
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

As Supergirly mentioned;
  19. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

True.
  20. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, those old raids were not about burning and running through them. Fos2 has the bridge. You must not have been around when this was an issue. We had enough burn back in the day. It's actually knowing how to play. When's the last time you've run old raids at the cr you are supposed to be for the level. People will have to learn to heal, troll, tank. Dps has never been an issue in this game. There has always been some way glitch or AM to pump out alot of dmg. Sorry, I don't see people at Fos2 level for prob 3 months. That's if they grind.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.