Name Search

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JSAgent, Apr 2, 2016.

1. JSAgent New Player

Hi all dcuo players: I am new to game and am finding it difficult to get a name that I like. I am very much a Justice Society fan and want to create a toon with a JSA name. I want JSAgent or JS Agent. These names are taken but I am happy to pay for names. I don't know if this is right place to post this so sorry if in wrong place. I also sorry if writing things wrong. English in not my first language. Thank you all duo players that can help me.
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/census/
    You can use that site to look for a name you want, if you find the name you want in a character it means it's taken, sometimes it doesn't show an existing character but when you go into the game and try to create it it's already taken, I'm not sure of why but it happens sometimes.
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not sure how to search using that census for PC, but that name has not been taken on the PS EU or US

Just checked DCUO Live and WaveDox, and no combination of "JSAgent" is listed (but things may be messed up, as it's listing "Haasts Harrier" as being on the USPS server)
  4. Shapiro Well-Known Player

Some names may not be available due to DC copyright.
  5. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

try xxxZxxxJUST1C3SOC13TYxxxZxxx
    • Like x 2
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Seen plenty of accepted names that start with "JSA" (including "JSA BlackCanary", "JSA WONDERWOMAN", "JSA Batgirl" & "JSA Supergirl")
  7. Dark Babylon Active Player

Dear JSAgent,
    Welcome to the game! An old league member of mine informed me of your dilemma and I believe I can help. I am the proud proprietor of the JS Agent name. While I love DCUO, I no longer play because of time constraints. I see no reason to hold on to the name if I will not be playing. I would be happy to give it to you. All I ask is that you enjoy the game! Send me a message and we'll coordinate so that you can pick it up as soon as I delete it. Enjoy! FYI: The name JSAgent, with no spaces, still seems to be available. You might want to get that one too. Have a wonderful day.
    • Like x 4
  8. SuperBell Loyal Player

Try putting another word in there: The JSAgent, Secret JSAgent, Classic JSAgent.
  9. Backseid Devoted Player

This is one of the best posts I've ever read. I'd why, just very cool.
    • Like x 2
  10. JSAgent New Player

Thanks so much Dark Babylon! I will send message!