love the swag bags thank you devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thedemonocus, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Pults Loyal Player

Paramility chest has the biggest emblem possible. (No picture because I'm lazy)

Here I tried to do the New Gods Batman.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And here is my new tank armory.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I'm not one who is really interested in using these iconic emblems on my toons, but I know there are a lot of people who love this type of stuff.

I do however support adding any new/cool/fun stuff to the marketplace. So, I made sure to by an emblem "bag" w/ "real" money rather than loyalty points just to support the marketplace additions and my main is currently rocking the T-shirt.

Keep the new/cool/fun stuff coming Devs

EDIT: I am historically a cheap @$$ so getting me to let go of my monies for any reason is no small feat ;)
  3. megamanzero Loyal Player

he didn't say he was against me. o_O
    i'm just saying i appreciate that the devs seem to be delivering and that if it carries over to other aspects of the game then it would be perfect. you need to take a chill pill.
  4. Makineko Committed Player

With all due respect if you want to talk about stat clamping there's a lot (and if you look at the first few pages of the forums there's a LOT) of threads debating Stat clamping. You are welcome to your opinion on this debate but take it to one of those please. This thread is not for that purpose and mentioning such a heated topic threatens to derail it from its original purpose which was the new Swag bags.

Back on topic: Good work on the designs, I'm not a hero person so I'll keep my fingers crossed for if they release possible Zod or Joker themed logos :)
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Will a Black Lantern Bats do?? ;)

Here is Supergirl. ;)

6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Various Batman and Superman looks in here. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. megamanzero Loyal Player

not seeing any option to buy the emblems separately....:S
    just when i thought this game was heading in the right direction they take two steps backwards....u_u
  8. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

wow. no...there to small huh??? hum.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can't buy the emblem separately.

You have to buy the whole Swag Bag.

One bag for the emblems.
    One bag for the posters.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I'm Batman. ;)
    • Like x 1