Now Available: Batman v Superman Swag Bags! Plus, Game Update 58 and the St. Patrick's Day Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BvS Swag Bags!

Two new swag bags are now available in the in-game Marketplace, and they are both packed full of BvS goodness inspired by the upcoming film.

First, in the BvS Logo Swag Bag, you will find six new emblems based on the costumes for Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman, and a black t-shirt featuring the logo from the movie. Then, in the BvS Poster Swag Bag, take home 20 official movie posters for your in-game base. Get ready for the film today!

Items in the Logo Swag Bag are redeemable on all characters on your account. Items in the Poster Swag Bag are redeemable once.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Check the in-game Marketplace for the BvS Logo Swag Bag and the BvS Poster Swag Bag.

[IMG]

Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief!

Mister Mxyzptlk is back this year to taunt Metropolis with his riches! Look for “Mxyleprechauns!” in your Mission Journal, and speak to Mister Mxyzptlk in your HQ. Start now before your luck runs out!

New Feats
    • Shamrock & Roll
    • Luck o’ the 5th Dimension

New Auras
    • Shamrock Aura (Marketplace and Vault)
    • Rainbow Aura (Marketplace)

All previous years' rewards return and, for 2016, Mister Mxyzptlk has new base and style items. Also look for the new Shamrock Aura and Rainbow Aura in the Marketplace. The Shamrock Aura has a chance to drop in the Vault during the event!

The event will begin March 16, 2016, and will end March 28, 2016.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Game Update 58!

Game Update 58 features R&D Archives and midrange updates to Munitions and Rage. For the full patch notes, please click here.
    • Like x 8
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!
    • Like x 1
  3. DarthJafo Committed Player

VD lasted an entire month and we barely have two weeks for this one?? Wtf
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The St. Patrick's Day event has always been two weeks.
    • Like x 2
  5. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

I for one want to thank you, I saw it on test, now on live and it looks great. You guys are awesome and I never envy a tech or developer their job it is frustrating at best when it comes to the users you support but I know the feeling of satisfaction that comes from the end result on the developers end when it works right. The St Patty day event is cool and I am looking forward to 5th dimension hair.
  6. Malachee Committed Player

Except...it's not "working right". They've admitted the rainbows aren't spawning nearly enough.
  7. Mefromnorway Level 30

i did event in metro st Patric days, and i dc, and so log in again take 1 sec dc again at same place, log in again dc again after 1 sec this happen now 5 times, this must be fixed, its hopless, and so few places to collect money, erlier years u find i many more places,
  8. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

And I am sure they will fix it, I know that we are event based and like it when things go right automatically but look at it from a buyers stand point like me. Would you rather have the world up and running and get the spawn rate right in the next couple hours or so, or would you rather sit offline without anything and wait?
  9. Mefromnorway Level 30

cant play, i dc in metro log in again and dc after 1 sec,this happend now 5 times, in a row, after i dc its not possible to start again after 1 sec my cartoon loaded it dc again , i have fiver 250 mb internet, and evrything else work fine only dc i get error
  10. Malachee Committed Player

Um, I'll take option "C"...which is, "Having a game fixed and working properly the first time." :cool:

ps. Btw, love your signature.
    • Like x 2
  11. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Ty and I agree but and in the perfect world that is what everyone wants I am sure the devs want the same, but it is a crap shoot and we make do.
  12. Oz'Ryel Active Player

This is so cool I always knew that any DC related contend could be added to promote their movies, comics, etc... Because of this game many of us actually got interested in DC world of comics...DCUO is still cooler because, well, you know, we get to fight beside and against our favorite Super villain or hero... either one our selves, in even terms or even as stronger than them... yeah smart move guys in DCUO Marketing and promotional TEAM... and also a smart move for DC/Warner bros. Hope this is the beginning of a good relationship... I have a good feeling about all of this! :D
  13. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Absolutely love the BVS Base Items. They look so good. I did a quick display of them in the tech theme with Batcave base items around them and they look really cool. I also feel that these posters would work well for those players who like to build a "realistic" lair, which is more like a home than a themed zone.

Made some videos for this event and the new BVS Base Items, too, if anyone hasn't seen them or is interested in seeing them:

• Like x 3
  14. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Mepps, when the R&D archive will be there? There's nothing new in the R&D right now. Are you fixing it and when it should be live?
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I though some of you would like to get a good look at then NEW Batman V Superman Emblems.

So if you were curious and wanted to have a look at them emblems..... here you are. ;) ;) ;)
  16. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Really dcuo is down?
  17. megamanzero Loyal Player

is it possible to buy the emblems individually? i might only want the batman or superman ones.
  18. it's me New Player

Big crash :(
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No. The Emblem Swag Bag contains 6 emblems and 1 t-shirt.
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here are them posters. ;)