[USPS] Infamous Council Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Rebellion, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Rebellion New Player

Our hero league has been around for quite some time now. We are interested in recruiting new members. We have simple rules, but must be followed or we do not want you:

1. Everyone helps. If you need help, do not hesitate to ask. If someone needs help and you're not busy, HELP THEM.

2. We do not make money off members. We give away for free unless a deal is made in which both parties agree. You want make money, do it in the broker or other players not in the league.

3. We talk ****. You must be able to take a joke. This is a game so expect to be made fun of once in awhile. It is all in good fun and must be a level of respect.

4.Expect criticism. We are trying to help you get better.

If interested contact Majeye, JJ Jones, or Night Hiker on the game, or message here.
    • Like x 2
  2. Rebellion New Player

FYI we are not looking for any specific level or skill points. We will help you level up and get those skill points.

Let us know if you are interested...
  3. Rebellion New Player

4. Rebellion New Player

5. Rebellion New Player

It's Friday!!! Join us and lets get it done!!!
  6. DonkeyCat New Player

Hey. I'm looking for new league. I'm a 136 cr 185 sp dps. 100 cr pvp. Let me know if you're still looking
  7. Rebellion New Player

Yeah we are. I'll have oxslaughterxo add you. DonkeyCat
  8. Rebellion New Player

Still Recruiting
  9. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad guy hates and kills hero's at will but will admit your league name is impressive. Good luck and see on the battle field. The People have spoken.
    • Like x 1
  10. Rebellion New Player

Thanks, same to you...