Announcing the BvS Tournament! #WhoWillWin

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VulcanusCenturion Level 30

Mepps,

In the Twitch feed that you announced this amazing tournament, you also announced all the goodies, and you said that the swagbags, emblems etc. Will be released in game via Marketplace or what have you, BEFORE the BvS Tournament... we have 5 days... ????

We are all on the edges of our seats for these items, this is a big one for sure.
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Map selection could easily effect the group make-ups people will want to utilize so hopefully we all get that map announcement today so players can start planning accordingly.
  3. alterEgo New Player

I'm looking a team. Villain. Pm me here or in game (mail or pst me) drakan darkflame
  4. QuaTumTroLL Well-Known Player

Lmfao!! This always happens :rolleyes:. People get hyped for something but then you ruin one thing like the map selection with this one. Team Deathmatch would've have been much better but what ever i guess.
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Mepps,
    can we please get confirmation of the map. Will it remain Arkham or will you be changing it another map say Ace Chemicals, Watchtower, etc...?

Players now have just at 2 days to prepare their teams for the tournament and whether or not it will be a node map is useful information as it will impact everyone's team make-up that is taking the tournament seriously.

P.S: I'm personally a fan of Ace Chemicals. No NPC's (other than a spraying Chemo at times), nodes that continuously change, opportunities to fight all in one spot for node control, and nodes to help prevent stalemated games where neither team win or lose.
  6. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Looking for a team, anyone interested in joining superman's side, and/or joining a magic themed league?
  7. SnowStar Committed Player

good luck everybody, wish I could attend! May Batz and Supez both win!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.